61 - Article

Skian reunited

It looks like Hollywood's hottest young couple are finally reunited. Over the last month Ian Somerhalder has been in Europe promoting his new movie The Anomaly, whilst girlfriend Skye Parker has had work commitments back home in New York.

Now the promo trip seems to have come to an end for our favourite vampire, it looks like his first stop on his return to the U.S is the Big Apple where Skye resides.

Over the last 24 hours, the couple have been spotted out and about in the Greenwich Village area, and according to eye witnesses looked happier than ever.

A couple of hours ago the pair were spotted leaving the home of Jimmy Fallon, a close personal friend of Skye's. The Late Show host has been very vocal over the last year in declaring himself the matchmaker that got Ian and Skye together. Most of you will remember Skye's hilarious visit to the show, where she not only lip synced to Kanye West and N'Sync, but also declared her crush on her now boyfriend Ian.

If the shots of them today are anything to go by it looks like the couple are still very much in love (see pic below).

Skye seems to be radiating happiness, her famous grin taking over her entire face. Ian, though not smiling has his arms wrapped protectively around his gorgeous girlfriend, a sure sign of the love and affection he has for her.

This has to be one of the most loved up pics we've seen of the couple in a while, and we couldn't be more excited.

Skye looks like she's on cloud nine. Is it the fact that she has one of the hottest men on the planet to call her own or could it be something else? Just what is making Skye Parker so happy?