113 - Real Life

"....ACTION"

"Can you explain to me again why you've taken me?" Holly asked in pained frustration, wrists and ankles bound as Lily Salvatore looked over at her.

"We found Malcolm in the town square last night with his heart ripped out."

All Holly could do at hearing that was squeeze her eyelids shut and fidget in her place on the Salvatore couch. No prizes for guessing who was responsible for this one.

"So I'm guessing this is your idea of revenge? You think Damon killed him, so you've taken me to get back at him?"

Walking over to Holly, a satisfied grin on her face, Lily leaned over the girl and without warning slapped her across the face, a large cut splitting Holly's lip on the left side.

"Taking you was the first part. Hurting you, torturing you is main deal young lady."

"You think that by doing this to me Damon will stop? You're even more delusional than I thought," Holly shook, spitting blood after every other word.

"How so? Enlighten me?" Lily asked, taking a seat in front of the human and folding her arms across her chest.

"Damon will retaliate, he always will. You hurt me, he'll come back a hundred times worse. Then I'm guessing you'll retaliate again. Then he will. It's like a never ending, twisted circle. Maybe you're not so different."

Lily couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could this girl, this thing, compare her to the monster that killed her beloved Malcolm?

The anger which overwhelmed the oldest Salvatore bubbled to the surface, her reaction being to stab Holly through the thigh with a fire poker.

"That devil killed my son," Lily shrieked in disgust as Holly screamed, now curled up on the floor but still tied.

"That devil i...is your....son," Holly struggled, pain filled tears now rolling freely down her face. "That devil, spent his whole....childhood being ridiculed and beaten by his father...whilst...whilst YOU, his mother looked on and did....n..nothing. You want to know why Damon hates you so much? That's why."

Lily was taken aback by this. Watching the human girl struggling in pain and suffering blood loss not being the thing had caught her attention however. Maybe she was partly to blame for Damon's behaviour. Maybe she led him to his hellish ways. No matter, Malcolm's death would be avenged. Damon had killed her most precious son, now she was going to do the same to his treasured girlfriend.

Grabbing the fire poker once more in hand, Lily pulled a weak and whimpering Holly up off the ground, threw her haphazardly back on to the couch, and held the metal spike aloft ready for the final blow.

"I'm human. I won't survive....this," Holly whispered in a last ditch attempt to save herself.

"That's the point my dear," Lily seethed, an unhinged glint in her eyes.

"He'll never forgive you for this. He'll....never...stop...."

KNOCK....KNOCK....KNOCK

Out of nowhere and thankfully for Holly someone started banging on the front door. Who was that going to be?

".....CUT"

For continuity and to not mess up the next scene, Skye was told to stay in the position she was in whilst they set up.

Currently she was laying in a pool of slowly congealing fake blood, her body bound with elastic strings, made to look like secure ropes. Thank god it was a quick turn around.