21 - Article

BREAKING NEWS
TVD star spotted

Is this it people? Is this finally the confirmation we've wanted and so desperately craved?

Four days ago Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder landed in New York City where it is thought he was planning to see rumoured love interest, model and actress Skye Parker.

After various videos and photos surfaced of Ian at a charity event for the AWI (Animal Welfare Institute) their fans started to think that maybe the pair hadn't crossed paths and all of their online flirtations were just a big game.

You can rest soundly now though #Skian shippers.

Just an hour or so ago Ian was spotted arriving at Skye's exclusive apartment building in Greenwich Village. According to witnesses he got out of a taxi with bags full of groceries which he carried into the hall. It was when he came back out a second time to pay the taxi driver that he was photographed (see pic below)

 It was when he came back out a second time to pay the taxi driver that he was photographed (see pic below)

So he had bags full of food huh? It's seems as if he's setting up home with Miss Parker. Should this be the case it means their relationship has moved on very quickly.

Just a month ago Skye appeared on The Tonight Show where she confirmed to host Jimmy Fallon that she had a huge crush on Ian. Very soon after her appearance Ian was quick to post that he too had a crush on her. As far as we are aware the pair had never been in contact before that night. Since then however they've been openly flirty all over each other's social media and that's just the stuff we know for sure. Who knows how close the pair have gotten over the last month? If these pictures of Ian today are anything to go by then it seems they are pretty much together. At least we finally have confirmation that they have actually met.

What do you think readers? Are they a couple? Are they just friends? Is it all too soon? Let us know by sending us a tweet with the hashtag #StatusSkian