70 - Article

Skian at the PCA's

The 2014 PCA's are getting into full swing and some of Hollywood's most popular stars are hitting the carpet.

Two people in particular have caught the attention of the press waiting eagerly outside the Microsoft Theatre in Downtown L.A. That two being one of our favourite young couples, Ian Somerhalder and Skye Parker (see pic below)

Fan's of "Skian" have been quick to overtake social media with screen grabs and gifs of the pair arriving on this years red carpet in the last half an hour

Fan's of "Skian" have been quick to overtake social media with screen grabs and gifs of the pair arriving on this years red carpet in the last half an hour. It's an exciting night for their supporters, not only is it their first red carpet together, but Skye is set to present and Ian is nominated. It's a definitely a big event for the Vampire Diaries star and his best girl.

Just a couple of weeks ago it was confirmed that Skye will be joining the cast of The Vampire Diaries as somebody called Holly in Season 6. Not much is known about her character but many are hoping that her and Ian's infamous alter ego Damon Salvatore get plenty of screen time together. Even if that doesn't become reality in the show at least we have some gorgeous new pics of the real life couple to keep us happy for now.

Good luck to all of the nominee's and don't party too hard.