31 - Phone Call

Skye: Hello?

Candice: Hey. It's Candice.

Skye: Hi. How are you?

Candice: I'm really well thanks. What are you up to?

Skye: I'm on the way to the airport. I've got some work stuff in LA. How's filming going?

Candice: So tiring, loads of night shoots at the minute. Some of the scenes are going to be epic though.

Skye: I can't wait. I've been trying to get gossip off of Ian, but he won't budge. It's annoying as hell.

Candice: Speaking of Ian....

Skye: What? Is he ok? There's nothing wrong is there?

Candice: Calm down, there's nothing wrong.

Skye: Phew. What is it then?

Candice: It's his birthday in a couple of weeks and we're planning a huge cast party. I was hoping you could get here somehow. Surprise him.

Skye: Awww that's so sweet of you guys. I really wish I could come. I want to be with him so bad on his birthday. I'm scheduled to be in Europe that week though.

Candice: Is there nothing you could do? He'd flip if you turned up. He's missing you so much already.

Skye: I miss him too. I really want to meet all of you as well.

Candice: So do we. Skye there must be some way you can get out of it.

Skye: Leave it with me. I'll see what I can do.

Candice: Yay, this is so exciting. We'll get to have that girly night with Kat and Nina while you're here. It will be so much fun.

Skye: Hey, hold up. I haven't said I can make it yet.

Candice: Oh you will. Trust me.

Skye: How can you be so sure.

Candice: Because it's for Ian's birthday. Because you'd do anything to make him happy. Because it's totally obvious that you're in love with him.

Skye: Wow, you don't beat around the bush do you?

Candice: Never. It's one of my many talents.

Skye: I'm sure it is.

Candice: Look I gotta head back to set. Let me know as soon as you can ok?

Skye: I will.

Candice: Take care bestie.

Skye: Haha!!! You too.

Candice: See ya soon

Skye: Byeeeeeeee