102 - Real Life

It was day 2 of San Diego Comic-Con, and the main hall was full to the brim of Vampires Diaries fans wanting to get a look at their favourite actors.

The cast were introduced one by one, Skye receiving almost ear shattering screams and rounds of applause when it was her turn.

After Skye was sat down, Paul came out, then Ian and lastly Julie. Skye couldn't get over the turn out of people. Literally every seat was taken. Even as a model she had never experienced anything like this. Thousands of fans were all together, hanging off every word each cast member came out with. It was completely overwhelming.

"Right I'm going to now go to the fans who have some questions," the moderator of the panel event said into the microphone at side of stage.

A young girl, no older than 16, nervously got to her feet when a microphone was held in front of her.

"My question is for Skye," the teenager wearing a Team Dolly t-shirt began. "How are you?"

"Awww, bless you for asking that. I'm not going to lie, I'm not 100%, but I'm definitely getting there."

Ian glanced over at Skye with an 'I told you so' expression on his face. It was true, Skye couldn't deny it. She was sore, she was achy. Bearing that all in mind though, she wouldn't have missed this for anything.

"And seeing all of you and having the opportunity to thank you all in person for your support and your lovely words has definitely made me feel so much better."

The fan questions continued throughout the next hour. They covered things from favourite couples in the show, people who've left, people who are joining. They wanted to know what was in store for certain characters and what would be coming up in the new season. Basically, to cut the long list short it covered everything.

"Ok, and the last question from the audience comes courtesy of the lady in the red dress in the front row," the enthusiastic moderator bellowed out to the disappointment of all the fans.

"Hi, I'm Ally....."

"Hi Ally," the whole cast called out to her in sync, gaining a huge outburst of laughter from the crowd.

"I'm a huge Skian shipper......"

"Who isn't?" Michael interrupted with sarcasm and a roll of the eyes.

"Let the poor girl ask her question Malarkey," Paul protested, the audience breaking out into more fits of giggles.

"Ian and Skye, my question is, and I ask this on behalf of the whole of team Skian....when are you getting married?"

The poor girl look so scared after asking, maybe worried that she'd get in trouble for requesting something so personal. The smile she got in return from both Ian and Skye put her immediately at ease.

"Well, originally it was going to be during the mid season break sometime, a winter themed wedding..." Skye began, Ian interrupting as he decided he wanted to finish the answer.

"....But after everything that happened there's nothing I want more than to do it as soon as possible. Nearly losing Skye made me realise just how much I want to make her my wife."

"Awwww, baby," Skye grinned with a tear, earning a huge sigh from the thousands of girls watching them throughout the auditorium.

"I mean it. That's why we've decided we're going to get married in the next couple of months before we start back on the show. You've all supported us so much that we feel it's only right to let you know roughly when it's going to happen. As for specifics, we'll be keeping those to ourselves for now."

When Ian finished answering the final question, the cast and Julie said goodbye and thank you to the audience and were then ushered backstage.

The first thing Skye did was wrap her arms around Ian and place a love filled kiss upon his lips.

"I love you Smolderholder," Skye showcasing her famous grin.

"I love you too Parker," Ian grinned back, pulling Skye securely into his chest.

Malarkey had been keeping a close eye on the pair throughout the day, especially Skye. As much as they bickered and threw sarcastic remarks back and forth, Michael had come to care a lot for Skye. He thought of her like a little sister. Knowing she wasn't feeling her best, he was making sure to keep tabs on her. Seeing all this PDA between her and Ian though was just too much to handle. He had to say something.

"My god. Can we have a burger with that cheese?"