44 - Phone Call

Ian: Hey Princess

Skye: Hi baby

Ian: How's London?

Skye: Cold. Wet. The usual. How's Louisiana? Was you're flight ok?

Ian: Home never changes. Mom is getting everything ready for when you fly out tomorrow. She doesn't stop talking about you. I think she's more excited to see you than I even am.

Skye: Well it's only been a couple of weeks since I saw you baby. Your Mom's never met me before.

Ian: 2 weeks is a lifetime when you're on the other side of the world. I wish you were here already.

Skye: Me too. This week was the only time Vogue could schedule that wasn't on your birthday. At least I'll be there tomorrow.

Ian: Not until late though.

Skye: It's better than nothing babe. Just think, it's our first Christmas together.

Ian: First of many Princess

Skye: I hope you're family like me. I'm so nervous.

Ian: Don't be silly baby. Mom's obsessed just after talking on FaceTime. They're all going to love you. You've got nothing to worry about.

Skye: How can you be so sure?

Ian: Jeez Skye, I wish you could see yourself from my perspective. Maybe you'd understand then why everyone falls in love with you as soon as they meet you. My family will be no different.

Skye: Awww baby.

Ian: I mean it. Don't be nervous.

Skye: I'll try my best. Look I better get back to set but I'll video call later ok?

Ian: No problem beautiful. The quicker you get it finished, the quicker you can fly out to see me.

Skye: Exactly

Ian: I love you Princess

Skye: Love you baby