Untitled Part 2

Throughout the last class, I could not pay attention. Everyone has something they're bad at why can't I think of anything. I wrote down all the things I do as a hobby. Gosh that is a long three pages.

"Miss (Y/N) what is the answer of the board please." I looked up. Oh right, I was in math.

"X= 87.45." I looked back down to my work. The teacher blinked and went back to writing on the board.

"No wonder it's hard for you to find something you're not good at." I looked over to Nino.

"You have no idea. What are you not good at." He pointed at his workbook.

"Math." I laughed gaining the teacher's attention. I pretended to look down... She just bought it. I sighed and continued to think.

It was the end of the day....YAY! But the start of my annoying afternoon. I groaned as Nino, Adrien and I walked down the school stairs.

"I'm going to die in training." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to a piece of paper.

"Encase you need me to call the ambulance." I blinked at Adrien then the paper. I smiled.

"Will do." Another number on paper was placed in my hand.

"So you can text me what you're not good at." I laughed at the two boys in front of me. Then a honk of a horn.

Oh, its Sarah. She stood in front of the limo and I walked over.

"Hey Sarah, how was your day." She glared at me and opened the door to the car. I sighed as cold as ever.

"Cya tomorrow." I gave the two a salute and hoped in the car. It was a quite ride home, Like always. I opened the doors. No one home again.

"Miss (Y/N) how was school? Also your parents told me you had the day off from training." One of the maids questioned me.

"It was great, but how many more times do I need to say call me (Y/N). No Miss."

"At least one more time miss (Y/N)." I just smiled at her and went up to my room. At least today my parents said I could relax. I fell onto my bed and yawned.

I sat up and looked outside. It's dark I guess I fell asleep. Normally they would only give me dinner if I came down. Good thing I'm not hungry. I walked outside. Gosh, it's colder than before. I wrapped my arms around my bare shoulders. I thought I saw something move, so I turned. Nothing.

"I'm just being paranoid." I whispered to myself and went back inside to grab a hoodie. I heard footsteps on the balcony. Grabbing the hoodie at the end of the bed I ran back out.

"What, I could have sworn I heard something." I spun back around and I was greeted by a pair of green eyes.

"ah!" I jumped back and fell to the floor.

"Sorry to scare you my lady." He held out his hand. I reluctantly took it and was pulled up. Ok so the superhero I see on TV all the time is with me on my balcony. Why? Not that it isn't cool or anything but again why?

"Uhh Chat noir question, Why are you watching me?" I'm assuming he was there for a while but what's the point.

"I umm wanted to see you?" It was more like a question.

"Uh ok. Very smooth by the way." I heard a knock at the door. I walked past him and unlocked the door.

"Miss (Y/N) are you going to have anything to eat this evening?" I sighed and shook my head.

"No, but can you please call me just (Y/N)." I weakly smiled.

"Alright I'll tell the chef. Night miss (Y/N)." I groaned after the door shut. It had to be the thousandth time I told them the same thing and yet nothing changes. I sighed and fell to my bed. I felt a shadow over me and I opened my eyes.

"oh sorry I forgot you were here." He looked at me weirdly.

"What cat got your tongue?" He slightly smiled.

"I would have been over joyed to meet a superhero." He sat down on the fall leaning against the bed.

"No I am, I just don't see the point in acting star struck when you meet someone that is a little different than everyone else. From personal experiences I meet people and they act like I'm an amazing person when I'm just mostly Trying to fit in." I tilted my head back and watched the moon rise higher in the sky.

"I know what you mean." I turned my gaze over to chat.

"Well, you would be the first." He smiled at me then stood up after hearing a beeping noise.

"I should probably get going." I sat up and watched him walk over to my window.

"We should do this again sometime." I nodded and with that we was just gone