our little talks.

I was in the middle of a photo shoot in front of the eifle tower with the classic balloons in my hand. 

With all the normal things happening

With all the normal things happening. I need to smile more, look more cute and happy! I just had to grin and bear it. As soon as I was told I was allowed to leave I ran to the car and went home. A normal day for me never consists of doing nothing. But boy I wish it did. I got home and went straight to the computer to finish my homework. 

One hour later. 

I face planted onto my bed tired out of my mind and was ready for bed. But it was only 3 pm. Rolling over with my legs slipped over the side of the bed. I shut my eyes and yawned. I tried opening my eye's only to see darkness. Two hands were covering my eyes. Someone sat across both my thighs. I felt their breath against my ear.

"Guess who?" The voice clearly of Adrien. He licked my ear slowly.

"A-Adrien..." I moaned out still a little shock that I didn't hear him come in. He removed his hands from my eyes. A little blinded from the light I stared into the mask covered green eyes.

"Wrong." He sang still above me smirking. Pinning his arms above my head. I just sat up and gave him a quick kiss. 

"Sorry chat I thought you were my boyfriend." I giggled. He bent down our faces inches apart.

"Should you be doing this.... What would your boyfriend think." He said just before attacking the left side of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck from him going so.

" I won't tell if you don't." I said flipping us over and kissed him again. I heard a beeping noise and I opened my eyes to see Adrien in normal clothes. Wait...What. How did he do that?

"Tell me how does this superhero thing work?" I questioned him. I licked his neck with my legs spread across his stomach at the same time. He couldn't speak only moans escaped his lips.

"You two can do whatever you want as long as I've got my camembert." My eyes went wide as I looked over to the side to see a small cat? floating in the air. Adrien sat up with his elbows for support.

"Plagg is how I can transform into chat noir." My hand were on Adrien's chest and I continued to stare at the floating cat. I poked it.

"Hey hands off, I bite you know." I laughed and got off Adrien.

"I'll go get your cheese. Do you want crackers with that?" Plagg shook his head.

"No, the cheese is all I need." I nodded my head and walked ut of the room. I was still able to hear Adrien talk to the small cat.

"Thanks, you just had to ruin the moment." He groan, I heard him flop down on the bed.

"I'm sorry I just don't see many people finding you two biting each others faces off to be quite pleasing."  This just making me laugh again as I went to get the camembert cheese. 

time skip to after you get cheese

I sat down on the bed watch the little cat eat the cheese in only a few bites. 

"Do you even swallow?" I questioned him as he sat on one of the pillows on my bed. 

"I've wondered that myself." I looked over at Adrien sitting next to me and giggled. I remembered the night from a few days ago. 

"Adrien." He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Did you get hurt when you stopped that glass from falling on me?" His eyes went a little wide at the question. He shook his head.

"Only a few marks but I'm fine." I sighed in relief, I'm so glad he didn't get hurt because of me. 

"Have you told anyone about us dating?" He tried to change the subject. It's only been a few days and I really didn't know how my parents would react. 

"No, I've never had a boyfriend before and if I told Alia and Marinate I'm sure they would be a little annoyed at me." I said thinking it over. My face flushed red, I shouldn't have said that. He doesn't know Marinate has a thing for him. 

"Because Marinate likes me right." He said non-cholont. I looked at him like how the frick do you know?

"I heard you guys talking on the second day you came to school." He simply said. 

"What about you?" I said thinking he would have the same answer. 

"uhh well I told my dad." I was shocked he even said anything to his father.

"That's why I came over, he wants to meet you." I nodded and lied down on the bed. Adrien did the same and laid next to me. 

"And I didn't have to tell Nino. He already thought we were dating. that and he saw me kiss your cheek at the end of school yesterday." I laughed looking at the ceiling.

"Why would he think we were dating." I stared at him waiting for an answer. He scratched the back of his head.

"He saw me staring at you all the time in class and you also seemed to like me." I blushed, I didn't even know he paid any attention to me in class. I kissed his cheek.

"Well, he was right." I whispered into his ear. Adrien moving his hand so to was with mine and we continued to talk all after noon. Along with plagg in the background eatting his cheese.