Modeling part 2

"Ok, you two look at the camera!" Donna yelled as photos were being taken.

(Wearing the Bikini)

We've been doing this shoot for almost all day and now the sun was starting to set. In a way, it was like a date just with a big group of people taking photo's of us while we posed for the camera. 

"When is this going to be over?" I whispered to Adrien holding my waist next to me. 

"I don't know but I hope it's soon." He sighed back to me. I squinted my eyes and looked into his eyes before looking at his hands around by bare waist due to the fact I was wearing a quite small bikini.

"No you don't. You're enjoying yourself too much." He looked back at me then smirked eyeing me up and down like there wasn't anyone else around.

"Maybe." He said coming closer to my ear making me blush. I heard Donna squeal. 

"Yes! No finish it with a kiss with the sunset then will be good."  I sighed, I'm so happy I wasn't modeling with someone else that would mean I would do all this with someone I didn't even know and now I know I can't get out of this.

 I looked from Donna to Adrien, he smiled down at me and I rolled my eyes at him. I knew the shot had to be good so I moved my hands from the back of his neck into his slight wet hair. He did the same for one one his hands while the other stayed on my lower back to pull me closer. I had a quick glance at the sunset. She was right it would look nice. Adrien's face was inches from mine and even though I didn't feel conferrable kissing in public not to mention it would most likely be in the magazine, I had to. We both shut our eyes and closed the gap. I heard a dozen photos being taken, Adrien slid his tongue across my bottom lip but I slightly shook my head.

"We need to make it look good." He breathed out quickly parting from me, I blushed deeper and he kissed me again. Doing the same action again I opened my mouth for him, feeling the slight smirk on his face as he swirled his tongue around with mine. 

" Yes, yes, yes that's what we needed! That's a wrap for today everyone!" A shout from Donna was heard and we broke breathing heavily. Everyone was packing up and I let go of Adrien looking back out to the almost set sun. I smiled.

"It looks so beautiful." I sighed out. Adrien grabbed my hand.

"You sure do." I turned back to him staring at me.

"I was talking about the sunset Adrien." I rolled my eyes and turned back around walking back up the beach pulling Adrien along with me. I came to my bag and shoes and picked them up. 

"I'm just going to get changed after we get back," I said to Donna who was getting out my other clothes. She nodded and went to do other things. I yawned and stretched waiting for Adrien to get his things. I felt an arm go around my waist and looked at Adrien who stood next to me with a smile on his face.

"You ready?" He asked me as I put the laces around my ankle. 

"Yep let's go." I grinned pointing ahead of us making Adrien laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room we were staying in had two bathrooms and both me and Adrien were having our showers. Even though Adrien said he would share a shower with me. I shook my head at the thought no (Y/N) don't think like that. We already had dinner with everyone else and we finished most of the shoot but for the campfire by the beach seen which were doing tomorrow night. So that means we having the rest of the day to do anything we want. 

I rinsed out my hair, making sure to get any sand still on me and washed my body down with some soap. I just know I'm going to find sand still on me later. I brushed my hair a little before turning the shower off. wrapping the towel around me and ringing out my hair I looked in the mirror. No sun burns, good. I sighed. They did layer that stuff on so I'm not that surprised. My gaze turned to my P.Js sitting in a basket. 

After I finished changing I walked out of the bathroom thinking that Adrien would already be here only to see the empty room

After I finished changing I walked out of the bathroom thinking that Adrien would already be here only to see the empty room. Maybe he's watching TV in the other room. I knew I would take longer than him to finish the shower. I walked to the TV room but I still couldn't see him. I could hear the light sound of a shower being on. How is he still in there? I went down the hall to the bathroom door. Just before I was able to knock I heard something a little odd. I couldn't make it out so I put my ear closer to the door. Of course, I could hear the sound of the shower but then I heard it again. 

"Ahhh (Y/N)." I blushed a deep red, he couldn't be.... I took a step away from the door blushing even more. He moaned again but load even for me to hear from outside. I covered my mouth with my hand. Even though it made me blush fifty shades of red I was starting to fell turned on. I took another step back. 

"(Y/N)!" He almost screamed my name and I lightly hit my back against the wall. The feeling was getting stronger. I cursed under my breath looking down at the carpet. I guess I lost track of time because Adrien opened the door to see me standing against the wall staring at the carpet. I jumped and looked up at him still blushing. He obviously knew why I was blushing. I tried to run away because I couldn't handle the situation but I felt Adrien grabbed my hand and hug me from behind. 

"Where do you think you're going, you owe me for snooping." He said huskily into my ear sending shivers down my spine.