The new kid

"This is Neil spark." The teacher said gesturing to the raven haired boy next to her with blue eyes. The boy looked over in my detection and a smirk landed on his face.

 The boy looked over in my detection and a smirk landed on his face

( This based off rin in blue exorcist)   

"Now since I was able to get another row of chairs (Y/N) you'll move to the back with Neil." I nodded and started grabbing my stuff. Adrien moved from his seat looking slightly annoyed but didn't say anything.

"Also can I ask you to show him around after class?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I smiled at both the teacher and Neil. I walked ahead of him to our seats and sat down with him next to me.

We spent the next few minutes in silence until I noticed the katana cover he had.

"Is that a real katana in the bag?" I said pointing at the bag that was leaning against the edge of the desk. "Or is it just for show," I said finishing my sentence. He turned and looked at me with a slight smirk.
"Both I guess, what's your name anyway?" He asked seating a little closer so the teacher didn't hear.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." I smiled warmly at him. Neil does seem nice but he also seems to be the type to hit on girls. Neil nodded leaning his elbow on the table and sitting his palm to his chin, giving me a sideways smile.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl." He stated making me blush.

I watched him glance down to the front of the class.

"And I'm guessing that's your boyfriend down there?" He asked I followed his eyes to Adrien who looked away straight after our eyes met his.

"Yep, that's Adrien." I grinned at Neil making him smirk.

"Well he's a lucky guy," Neil replied with.

-------------------
The rest of class we mostly talked about why he moved to the school. His step dad wasn't the best from what I can tell. The guy can't keep a steady job. Neil hates rich people. I may have forgotten to tell him about my family.
Adrien came to the back of the class to me right after the bell went.

"Hi Neil I'm Adrien." He spoke nicely even through I could see the hate in his eyes.

"Yeah (Y/N) mentioned you." Neil brought out his hand for Adrien to shake.

"Then you would know I'm her boyfriend," Adrien spoke firmly. I sighed at the two of them glaring daggers at each other.

"Adrien do you want to show Neil around with me?" I said looking up at him Adrien pulled me from my seat and held my hand tight.

"I'd love too." I had to call Neil over before I was dragged out of the class room. This is going to be a long day.

----------------------------
By the end of the break, the two were silently glaring at each other, making sure to look normal when I turned their way. It was getting to the point I wanted to slap them both.

"Can you two stop." Adrien and Neil looked at me like nothing was wrong.

"What are you talking about?" Neil spoke up first and I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm not an idiot." I let out a sigh. " I'm going to the bathroom if you need me." I walked off leaving the two. Maybe not the best idea but I needed a minute to myself. I opened the door to the bathroom. I've only just met Neil and he seems like a great guy, but to Adrien, he looks like he wants to rip his head off.
I took a deep breath in leaning my hands on the sides of the sink. Quickly fixing my hair I bit my lip walking back out fiddling with my heart necklace. I only saw Adrien standing there, what did he do now?

"Adrien what did you do with Neil?" I questioned him as I walked over.

"Nothing kitten, the principal just wanted to talk with him." He said moving my hair from my face to the back of my ear.

"What is with you two?" I sighed out and Adrien pulled me a little closer.

"Did you not see the way he was looking at you?" He said almost looking mad.

"Yes but I deal with that everyday Adrien and so do you from other girls." He was a little studded from my sudden out burst but relaxed.

"I know kitten but just be careful, I don't want him to do anything to you." He said touching his forehead with mine.

"Of course I'll be fine, he seems like a nice person." I smiled, Adrien nodded not really understanding what I said only watching my lips. I spotted Neil walking back over.

"Neil's coming," I said as Adrien drew me in closer. 

"Good" was all he replied with as he pressed his lips on mine. A glare from Neil and a cough soon after we separated.

"Sorry about that Neil." I blushed. I'm not used to kissing in front of people.

"No, it's fine." He showed a fake smile.

"Yeah I was showing everyone my love for kitten here," Adrien said pulling me closer to him, this only making me blush more.

A-Adrien." I stuttered out.