A mess turned to something else.

"Hey (Y/N), what are you doing here. In. My. Room." His eyes wandered around my face.

"I'm trying to help you," I said struggling against his body on top of me.

"I know exactly how you can help me." He kissed my neck and sucked down on it. I couldn't let his parents know about this. I stayed quite and bit my lip as he panted against my neck. Kissing to my lips I shook my head but he just put more force into the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist making him think I was enjoying myself but then flipped the two of us over. I panted above him holding him down.
"Wow, you sure know how to move." He said seductively. I blushed even knowing the situation I was in. I grabbed the vile once again and chucked it to his acuma.

"Drink this and you'll feel better," I said before Neal grabbed my wrists and I was focused down into another kiss. His legs wrapped around mine so I couldn't move. Tears were streaming down my face. I really need Adrien to be here. And as if on cue the window was slammed open.

"Get your dirty hands off her." Chat said stepping into the floor. Neal glared at chat and then looked at me.

"So your Adrien." He said letting me go I stood up and went over to the acuma still trying to open the vile. I couldn't see chats face but I'm sure he was surprised.
"Now I know why you were making out with (Y/n) here." I could feel Neal looking at me. Chat stood in front of me and growled at Neal. I popped open the vile and gave it to the acuma. He quickly drank it.

"Eck what a nasty flavor." He coughed out. Neal didn't move though. It didn't work? Why not, I clenched my fist feeling tears in my eyes.

"Kitten let's go before I hurt him." He whispered the last bit, I felt his gaze on my neck. The spot I assumed where Neal left a hickey. Chat jumped onto Neal. Punching his face.

"You touched her didn't you!" He shouted, my hands went to my mouth as I gasped from his sudden action.

"Adrien stop!" I said standing making him look at me. That's when Neal transformed and slammed chat into the wall. The floor shook and I fell to the ground in shock. This is not going well. Takashi had Chat against the wall, holding him there by his forearm to his neck. 

"Yes I did," Takashi said and grinned while doing so. I stood from the ground and Chat pushed Takashi off him by kicking his stomach. He was on the ground now and quickly got on his feet. 

"You stay away from her!" Chat growled as Takashi stood near me. I took a step back as he locked eyes with me. 

"Why would I listen to you Chat nip?" I took a shaky breath.

"I don't want to hurt you." I said standing my ground and Takashi just laughed to himself.

"How could you hurt me?" His eyes shed a tear from his laughter and I frowned, he stepped closer to me and I spun around to kick him in the gut followed by a slap to the face.  

"Wake up Neal! This is not you, it's what your Acuma ate that's making you this way." He tried to grab my neck but I twisted his hand around. "Stop this, stop hurting people!" I said, chat pulled me from him and got punched in the face. This sent him out of the room. Takashi followed him out the window. Oh no. I ran out the door and down the stairs. 

"(Y/N) is everything ok, I heard a lot of noise up there." Cathrine spoke looking quite worried. 

"I uh it was nothing," I said stepping on one foot to another, I can't lose those two. 

"Bah, honey I'm sure those two were just having a little bit of fun." An older looking man who looked quite drunk came into view, with stains on his white singlet top and messy hair. Why would she marry him? "Am I right?" He said looking at me with a drunken smirk on his face.