He's back

The next day I was eating lunch with Nino and Adrien.

"Anything interesting happen last night (Y/N)?" I looked up from my lunch to Adrien on the other side of the table.

"Same old same old." I taking a bite out of the tomato I was eating from my salad. He frowned from my answer.

"What about you, anything interesting?" I questioned him.

"I did fencing practise and that's about it."

"Then why were you dissatisfied with my answer, your life doesn't seem any more interesting than mine." I crossed my arms, this making Nino laugh.

"And what are you laughing at?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he tried his best not to laugh.

"It's just you two act like you've known each other for a long time and yet you only met yesterday." I looked at Nino then Adrien. We all started laughing.

I spent time in class drawing in my book and taking down notes at the same time. So I made the teacher happy and she knows I was listening.

"What you drawing?" I looked over at Adrien.

"Nothing I'm writing down notes." I stuck my tongue out. I continued to drawing until class ended. I was putting my stuff away.

"Those are some weird notes you took." I looked down. When I draw it's mostly whatever comes to mind and in class, I just had to think about yesterday.

"Yeah so Nino, I think these notes are amazing." I looked at Adrien just staring at my drawing. (cover drawing)

"You can have it if you want." I ripped the page out and handed it to him.

"Uh no, it's just a really good drawing." I looked at him and placed the drawing in his hand.

"All the more reason I should give it to you." He smiled and took the drawing of Chat noir. I was heading out the door and was pulled into a different hallway.

"Ow." I turned to see the girl I sit in front of with glasses and girl with dark navy blue hair.

"You know asking someone if you could talk to them seems a lot easier than that." I held my wrist that had a growing red mark on it.

"Sorry but I- we need to talk to you." She pulled the other girl forward. Her about to speak I put my hand in front of her face.

"Names first." She blinked at me.

"Marinette and Alya." I nodded and smile

"(Y/N), but I guess you already knew that since you dragged me down here."

"We should just go." I heard Marinette whisper to Alya.

"I'm not going without an answer." They looked at me again. I wonder what they want to ask me.