Untitled Part 16

since the doctor said I had to stay home, I was forced to stay in bed all day today. I made sure that Adrien went to school today. I heard him on that phone with his dad, he did seem pissed at him for skipping school. I stood from my bed, I feel 10 times better than yesterday. I think I could have gone to school today but no one would listen to me. I yawned and walked around my room thinking of something to do. That's when I heard it. An explosion. I ran out to my balcony and watched as a cloud of smoke filled the sky over by the center of the city. I wonder what happened? I got out my phone and called Alia.

"(Y/N) it's the middle of class what is it?" Oh right there still at school.

"Did you hear the explosion?" I quickly spoke.

"Well yeah, but it's kinda normal. Just remember that Lady bug and Chat noir can handle it." I sighed and smiled.

"Yeah, your right." 

"I gotta go." She whispered. I assumed the teacher was nearby.  Just as I hung up another call came through. Donna.

"Oh hey, Donna." I spoke knowing that something bad had happened.

"Honey are you ok? I heard you were sick?" 

"Yeah I'm fine, but why did you call?" She let out a huge sigh over the phone.

"I was worried you wouldn't be able to go to the beach photoshoot this weekend." 

"Oh is it this weekend?" I questioned her, I totally forgot. She laughed over the phone.

"Yes, honey it is." I smiled.

"Did you decide on the other person I would be modeling with?" I sat back down on my bed. They've been planning this shoot for over a month and they wanted everything to be perfect. She giggled on the other side of the line, she's like a three-year-old. 

"You have to wait and see." I rolled my eyes, why did I even try. 

"Ok....I'll see you then?" 

"Yep by (Y/N)." She hanged up, checking the time school was out and I wasted it doing nothing. I shut my eyes as I lied down on the bed my phone falling next to me. My doors opened. 

"Miss (Y/N) you have some visitors." I rolled to my side and looked at one of the maids standing there. Who would be here now? Both Nino and Alia stood over the other side of the room behind the maid.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" They both stopped looking around and walked forward.

"To see you silly." Alia smiled standing in front of the bed. 

"You really didn't have to." I smiled as she handed me some flowers. 

"Well you weren't at school today so we were worried." Nino started. 

"Even if Adrien said you were fine." Alia finished. I placed the flowers on the bed next to me. 

"here's the notes from class." Alia handed a small book to me. 

"Thanks, where's Marinate and Adrien?" I questioned the both of them.  Alia sighed, I guess Marinate didn't want to see me. 

"Adrien said he had a thing on and that you would understand." I looked back outside and still could see some smoke around the city.

"How could I not." I smiled and looked back at the two of them. 

"Marinate said she was going to come.....But I don't know she just stood up in the middle of class saying she needed the bathroom and didn't come back." That does sound like a Marinate thing to do. I laughed weakly looking at the flowers. 

"Is she still mad at me?" I spoke to no one in particular. 

"No, she texted me saying she was sorry, that something came up at home." I looked up from the flowers on my bed. 

"Is everything ok, did something happen?" She shook her head. 

"I don't think so." I nodded.

We spent the next two hours talking about school and my beach photo shoot coming up. I would have loved to have everyone join me and the other model coming but Donna said it was a private beach. I waved as the two walked out of my room. I hope Adrien's ok.