Let's drive them crazy!

Our performance was coming up and I was mostly worried because Neal looked more pissed at me then his step dad. Granted I've never seen Neal's step dad but that's beside my point. Adrien and Nino did a piano cross a DJ sort of performance and it was amazing. I clapped smiling widely as they walked off the stage to their seats at the front. 

"Neal and (Y/N) please come up and get ready

"Neal and (Y/N) please come up and get ready." The teacher said. Standing up at the same time we came to the front. Each group is given 5 minutes to get ready. We started setting up the projector that was set up on either side of the drums.

"I know I did something to piss you off but can we talk about it after so this actually goes well?" I don't want him to stuff up the drums because he's annoyed with me. He just nodded and I slightly rolled my eyes. Neal sat at the drums and I had a guitar in my hand. The projector was set up to play the instruments we can't play now so we both decided that Neal would record play the backing guitar and me on the base they would play along with us.   

  "Right so Neal and I both worked on this song and I mostly did the instrumental, so I hope you enjoy,"  I spoke into the mic. 

(Thanks for the help in deciding the song, I know most of you want papermoon but this song has more instrumental to it and worked better.)  

'Tonight we honor the hero' Ok good at least we haven't stuffed up the start. 

'Tonight, they'll don their masks – the kids that tear it down And all these scheming lies will soon evoke the end' 

'Turn up the temperature, entice that golden taste, Give it some FLAVOR FLAVOR FLAVOR        JUST WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND (x3)'  I could hear Neal slipping behind me, damn him I bet he's just watching me. 

"HEY, COME ON! Yeah, you. Let's bring it on back to zero, shall we?"  This wasn't in the practice but it is sure to snap him out of it.

'LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY Return to the yesterday we cast away, The scene will overflow.'

'LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY We'll overrun the point of no return, I know LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY. Soon you will find your vendetta's futile – So throw away that ego.'

'HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY.Call out to me, come on, again and again.'  

'ARE YOU READY TO RESPECT THE HERO.'  He really is out of it today, he's playing it right but it sounds like a robot. He's not going to drag me down now!

"You know? I'm really tired of your piss-poor attitude," I spoke into the mic looked back at Neal while still playing the guitar and he glared at me.

"Mentally, physically, emotionally. Show me some respect, jeez!" I continued and I watched as he started to play better.

"Do you - Do you have any?! It's like you don't care about anyone but yourself I swear you do it to piss me off .."

"You DO don't you?!"  I shouted and that really did kick start his motor, starting to play like he did in practice I grinned singing the next verse.

'It's all so ludicrous, a sinful DISTORTION You fall from heaven's gate into a villain's fate, And say: "Hello? Temptation? Nice to meet you"  I was now mostly focusing on what I was playing since of often don't play guitar. 

'LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY. Return to the yesterday we cast away, The scene will overflow. LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY. We'll overrun the point of no return, I know.LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY Soon you will find your vendetta's futile, So throw away that ego HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY. Call out to me, come on, again and again.' Here comes the important bit. (Solo)

'JUST WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND. JUST WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND HAND HAND HAND. LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY'  I could feel my fingers getting numb but I still continued to play.

'This time, let an evolution shake our lives, we'll overcome the chaos LET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY, Sweet Destiny, you are who I am living for-oh oh.'

'YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY. I won't forget, I will find you once again. Just tell me where to goLET'S DRIVE THEM CRAZY. So, bring it on, I'll challenge fate again and again.'

'OHH – OH OH JUST WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND.'

"NOW SWEAR TO RESPECT THE HERO." I raised my hand at the end and everyone started cheering. I laughed and beckoned Neal over to join me. I sighed watching him just walk out of the classroom. 

"He really is just trying to piss me off," I whispered out to myself feeling my eye twitch. I put down my guitar and looked at everyone watching the door.

"I'll be right back," I said running out the door to fetch Neal and to explain what he saw yesterday. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this is just a quick chapter because most of it is from the song I didn't want to bulk a huge 2000 word chapter so I'm going to break it up, I'll update whenever for the next one. A plot twist is coming up.HEHE I can't wait to see the comments 😈