The day of fashion

Ok so today I have that annoying fashion thing instead of school, with a whole bunch of people I don't know and there all older.

"(Y/N) honey are you almost ready?" I sighed I guess it's time to go. I slowly made my way down the stairs. The front door opened and I saw Adrien?

"A-Adrien, what are you doing here?" I looked over at my mum and then back to Adrien.

"I'm going to the photo shoot too and your mum offered to take me." I nodded my head and walked the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Ok, so you have everything you need honey?" I looked through my stuff and then nodded.

"Yep, ok by mum see you after." I gave her a quick nod and then took Adrien's arm and pulled him out to the car.

I watched the other cars drive past as we made our way to the park of the photo shoot.

"How come you didn't say you were a model?" I turned back to Adrien.

"Well, I thought you knew, with my father and all." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, I don't pay attention to that sort of thing, besides I don't treat someone differently because of their parents or what they do for a living." I smiled at him.

" It seems like where in agreement." I looked back at him before laughing a little.

"You sound like someone else I know." The car stopped and my door opened. Here we go. I stepped out of the limo and camera were shot. And again with the cameras. I could almost not see where I was going. I felt a hand get a hold of mine pulling me forward. At first, I just thought it was Sarah because she is never fazed by hundreds of lights flashing in your eyes blinding you for a moment along with the next one and again after that. After getting out of the crowd the owner of the hand was Adrien. I blushed but tried to ignore it as Donna my photographer came over. Without a single word to each other we let go.

"(Y/N) darling you're here, love the outfit. Now come on we need to get you ready." She smiled at me pulling me forward.

"I'll see you soon." I waved back at Adrien before we turned the corner.

"Now I want to try something cute today." She beamed at me.

"Like every day," I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" She looked up from her planner.

"Oh, nothing." I smiled back and looked over her shoulder.

She shook her head and was getting everything ready. I started off with the makeup artists and a manicure.

"(Y/N) here is your outfit."

"Thanks

"Thanks." I got changed into the outfit then came out to the other 20 magazine models. This is going to be a long day.

About after three hours of modelling and talking to Adrien it was time to head home.

"Thanks for today." I smiled a Donna and she waved me goodbye. I ran up to Adrien who was waiting for me.

"Hey." He returned that with a smile.

After today I'm not sure if Adrien is chat, their personalities are very different and they both act different around me but some of the stuff they both say sounds like one another. It's been annoying me all day. I sighed and walked with him to the car.

"Did you have fun today?" I shook my head.

"It was ok I guess, I mean hanging out with you, but the people here are just so....Wait what is that!?" I looked into the distance and I could see black smoke surrounding the rest of the park. It was growing and coming closer towards us. I took a few steps back.

"We should go." Adrien pulled me back by the arm. Then I look at him then back at the smoke.

"But what is it?" I stared at the smoke growing, only to see a car been thrown at us only missing my feet by a meter.

"Yeah, we should go." We ran out of the main gate and to the car that should be there. Yet no car.

"What are we going to do now?" I looked back at Adrien who seemed more freaked out than me, jotting his eyes everywhere looking for something that might help us.

"I don't know, come this way." We continued out of the park to one of the alleyways. What is he doing? I saw a flash of bright red on one of the roofs above us. Ladybug Is here, what about chat. I looked back at Adrien.

"Can you wait here for me, I'll find someone to take you home." Then he just ran off.

Could he really be him. I mean it does make sense I guess but why only get someone to take me home. I leant against the alley wall hitting my head in the process. Then chat dropped in front of me. Oh what a surprise.

"Now what would a pretty thing like you be in an alleyway like this?" He smirked at he and I only rolled my eyes. He was the one who left me here in the first place.

"My friend left me here because he was going to find someone to take us home." I started walking out but was grabbed by the arm.

"I'll take you home." I only sighed.

"I have to wait for Adrien." He frowned. I needed to test my theory so this is the perfect time.

"I'll come back for him after I get you home." I was about to ran off but I was almost hit by another car. What are the chances. I was picked up chat and he started running across the roofs getting away from the fight. I frowned as I saw the balcony to my house.

"Don't worry I'll go get him now." He sat me down on the balcony's surface.

"Fine but next time when you leave one of my friends stranded you'll pay." I watched ran back. Great.