Ballroom Party (Part 1)

A piercing light shone throughout my room making me let out a groan. I didn't shut the curtains last night. But I suppose it was the last thing on my mind. I rolled over in my bed feeling Adrien's arm around my waist. I smiled staring at him with his very messy hair, he did look like chat noir more when his hair was all over the place. I brushed my fingers through his hair as I moved forward kissing his cheek. This made Adrien move slightly and flicker open his eyes.

"I thought I would get more than that kitten." He said to me with a groggy voice. Coming to my ear his hot breath was against my skin. "Especially with the way you screamed my name last night." I blushed feeling his gaze on my chest that was just under the covers. But Adrien then lets out a laugh. "Oh come on kitten it was just a joke." I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the hallway and my eyes went wide. Neither of us have clothes on so there's no explanation of why we are butt naked but for the fact we had sex. I quickly grabbed a long shirt that sat beside my bed and pushed Adrien off the bed.

"Get under the bed or they will see you," I whisper-shouted to him and chucked his pants at him. Adrien didn't protest and went under just in time as my doors slammed open. I saw mum, Sarah and Donna all standing there as they begun to sing happy birthday to me holding out my breakfast and some presents. I laughed awkwardly knowing Adrien was under my bed.
--------------------------------
After this morning I was just able to get all three of them out of the room so I could let Adrien leave. I got a text after saying that I was mean for pushing him off the bed but it was either that or my mum wouldn't stop talking about what she saw. This is going to be a long day. I sighed out to myself as Donna was deciding on what makeup I should wear. I was like a wall and she was putting samples all over my face working out the best colour. 

"I think this one," She said to the makeup artist and she nodded. Donna then turned to the hair stylist and put on her thinking face. Oh great, I'm going to be massacred today and it's only 1 in the afternoon.  She continued to stare my hair down before clicking her fingers and whispering to the hair stylist. Her thing every year is not telling me what shes got planned for my hair and makeup until I see it on my own face, for most years this works out but sometimes not so much. 

"Miss (L/N) will you please have a shower and we'll start after that." I nodded heading into the bathroom. Getting undressed and having my shower I just tried not to think about what happened in here last night. Though it was quite hard since it was all I could think about. Taking a deep breath out I dried myself off putting on a button-up shirt and a small pair of shorts to make it easier when I getting changed. 

-------------------------------

"Come on its almost time for your grand entrance!" Donna cheered as she made me hurry down the hall where I could hear the people talking downstairs. 

"Maybe I wouldn't have to rush if you didn't change your mind about my eyeliner." I whisper-shouted to her and she grinned at me and I just rolled my eyes. It was just past 6 and I spent the day from 1:30 on a seat having my face toyed with along with my hair. My makeup was more simple with a peach colour to lighten my dress and to make the silver stand out more. My hair was half up and half down. In a messy bun. We came to the doors and Donna quickly put on my mask and fixed up her dress.

"If this is a masquerade ball why am I making it obvious to who I am?" I questioned Donna and she let out a laugh. 

"Who knows they might mistake me for you." I laughed along with her and the doors slowly opened.

Everyone turned to the doors where I stood, I had my hands at the front of my dress as I went to walk down. That's when they started clapping. I made my way down the stairs smiling as I did so, when though I didn't know most of the people clapping for me I was happy that they came. I made a deal with myself If I can find Adrien in the first ten minutes then I can eat as much dessert as I want and if not only one slice of cake. I must find him! I wondered around for a bit but so many people were here. It is my 18th birthday I suppose. Wondering over to the centre of the room I noticed something red. I went closer and laughed to myself knowing it was Nino. There just had to be one person who didn't go in black and white. I looked around him and saw who I knew was Adrien. He looked like Chat noir, even his hair. Going up behind him I blew into his ear, this made him jump. I giggled as he turned around.

"Hi." I smiled and the whole group swarmed me. 

"Happy birthday!" All six of them cheered. I smiled once again feeling Adrien's hand around my waist. That's when I went on to say.

"Nino why are you wearing red at a black and white ball?" I said poking his suit. 

"I like the colour red ok." He said like it was the billionth time someone asked him that. 

"You're just lucky they let you in," Alya said rolling her eyes. The speakers suddenly went off for dinner. After dinner was my performance and that's another 2 hours away. I was fiddling with my newly done nails when Adrien grabbed my hand to hold. This calmed me a bit as we sat down in our seats.  

--------------------------------------------------

That's part one done. Hope you enjoyed it!