party planning

The two girls squealed when looking at the ring on my left hand.

"Calm down you guys, you already knew about this," I said out as they were pulling my hand in different directions to get a different view of the ring.

"Yeah but now it's official, a promise ring is a promise." I rolled my eyes at Alya.

"Yeah, I got that from the name," I said prying them off me. "Come on I want to get to class," I said and they pulled me back again.

"But we need to know how did he give it to you?" I blushed and looked off to the side

"But we need to know how did he give it to you?" I blushed and looked off to the side. They don't know about Adrien coming over every night and how he gets into my house without my parents knowing.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" I turned back and smiled seeing Neal by the stairs near to where we were standing. I jogged over ignoring the two of them yelling at me wanting to know. "So I see he gave you the ring?" Neal questioned me glancing at my hand and I nodded.

"Yeah, he gave it to me yesterday." I smiled still blushing. Neal looked way better now than a few weeks ago. It's good to know that everything was going back to normal. "I was wondering Neal...." I started looking ahead of us and I could feel him looking at me now. " If you remember anything about what you did?" I finished and he stopped walking. His gaze on me, I didn't know what to think. Slowly nodding he let out a sigh.

"I remember everything about what I did to you.... I'm sorry." I shook my head and I could see him clenching his fists. Out of instinct I moved forward and gave him a quick hug.

"I know it wasn't you Neal, you were not yourself alright," I said still standing close to him.

"I still have feelings for you, you know that right?" Neal spoke and I stiffened a bit. "And it pains me to say although I hated what I did.... I still wish I could kiss you again, but only if you like me back." I gave out a long sigh and looked away from him. "But I can't see that happening anytime soon with that boyfriend of yours." He said slightly gritting his teeth. I didn't know what to say. He moved first and started walking back to the class. The bell went ages ago now and the class had already started.

Neal still likes me and even told me he wants to kiss me again. He also didn't seem too thrilled about Adrien unlike what Adrien said yesterday morning. Maybe just like before Adriens just trying to be friends with him for me.

"(Y/N)!" I jumped on my seat at my group of friends at lunch. Wait when did I get here? I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand.

"Sorry, what were you saying, Nino?" I said shaking my head. Everyone looked at me worriedly.

"I was asking you when your birthday was." He said and I looked at everyone.

"I uh its (whatever date) why?" I said still dazed. Adrien stood up from next to me.

"What that's like two weeks away, why didn't you tell me?!" He said freaking out. I laughed waking up more.

"Because of everything that has happened it was the last thing on my mind, besides why does it matter?" I said and Nino slammed a hand on the table.

"Why is it important! The party, presents, cake, DJ, food, and guests! That's why." I jumped up again and laughed awkwardly.

"Have you ever had a birthday party?" Neal said next to me and I shook my head.

"It's always been a ball sort of thing and I didn't really know anyone." Sighing out they all looked at me.

"But you're almost 18?" Marinate said and I shrugged.

"I've never really thought about it," I said, I guess not going to school for so long I really don't know how this all works.
It's never been hard for me not to care about my birthday because my parents do everything and I never knew anyone at the party it was just another day. Adrien pulled me away from the others and I could feel Neal watching as we did so.

"You seem distracted." Was all he said. I looked down to the ground. I shouldn't tell him about Neal if I do then it will ruin our group. Adrien placed his hand onto my left one. Rubbing the ring and my palm at the same time.

"It's just all the work I've been getting with school and Sarah is making me do more because I've been 'slacking' recently," I explained, which is true but I'm not distracted by it. Adrien nodded his head and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm here if you need me, you know that?" He said and I nodded listing to his heart beat. "And I know one way to relax you." I knew from his seductive tone what he meant. I lightly slapped his arm and he chuckled.

"Come on kitten, it was just some fun." He said and I rolled my eyes. Even with that dirty joke, it was one of the many reasons I love him. I moved forward and kissed Adrien, this making him shocked but was soon to have his hands on my waist.

"I know the type of fun you were thinking of," I whispered into his ear. I felt him smirk against my ear. Before he was able to respond I pulled us back to the others.

"(N/Y) I was thinking, we could plan your party!" Alya said standing up from her seat.

"I'll have to talk to my parents, they really enjoy making the ball room party every year."

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's time for a party! Happy birthday to you! I made the reader 17 turning 18 if you didn't get that and It's almost the end of the school year. I'm from Australia so my school year is different from a lot of other people. My school year ends near the end of November so yeah, tell me if you're confused.