modelling part 5

"ok, you two get closer together," Donna yelled over the camera she was holding. I didn't see how much closer we could get. I just sighed and sat on Adrien's lap, she clapped and started taking photos again.

"Want a marshmallow?" Adrien asked I turned back from looking at the fire and smiled

"Want a marshmallow?" Adrien asked I turned back from looking at the fire and smiled. (Cover picture is the fire)

"Sure." I grinned taking both the marshmallow and a stick. I moved the marshmallow into the coals of the fire. Adrien moved his hands around my waist. After two minutes of heating the sugary sweet, I pulled it out of the fire and carefully took if off the stick. 

"Do you want this one? I'll just make another one." I said and he nodded opening his mouth. I smiled and placed the warm marshmallow in his mouth. I turned back to the fire roasting another.

We spent another hour like this, it was around 11 after we finally finished. I let out a yawn stretching as I opened the door to the bedroom.

"I'm too tried to have a shower, I'm just going to sleep now," I said, it being muffled by the toothbrush in my mouth. I quickly got changed into my P.js and came back out to see Adrien only in his boxers. Falling to the bed I heard him chuckle.

"You should go under the covers before you sleep kitten." I blushed at the nickname he gave me only earlier today. He picked me up and put both of us down under the warm cover of the bed. 

"Why are you blushing Kitten?" Adrien asked me making me blush even more.  I pulled myself into his chest so I didn't look him in the eye. 

"It's just the nickname, it's embarrassing" I mumbled into his chest. He chuckled once again and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Well, I think you're just as cute as a Kitten so that's my nickname for you," He said kissing the top of my head. I looked back up at him to his beautiful grin of his. Making me smile as well even with a blush still firmly planted on my face. 

"You know sitting like this." He stopped and looked down to meet my face and touched his forehead with mine. "Reminds me of last night," Adrien spoke into my ear. My breathing hitched, just thinking about what I did to him and how he felt in my mouth....... My face couldn't get any redder. He pulled me so close to him so our bodies were pressed together. 

"Don't worry I won't do anything now." He breathed into my ear. But Adrien went a little closer and kissed me deeply. I went wide eyed since this contradicted with what he just said now. I hummed holding onto his chest. Just after I kissed back making the kiss sloppier he moved back licking his lips. 

"Will save that for tomorrow, we should sleep now." I still had a slight dust pink shade across my cheeks. Feeling almost guilty because I wanted to keep going, I knew after we got home tomorrow afternoon that it would be impossible to even think about having sex with all the people around both our houses. I rolled around and Adrien spooned me. Holding onto his hands that were wrapped around me we both fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone buzzed, I squinted open my eyes to see Adrien sleeping calmly next to me, a small smile came onto my lips as I moved some hair from his face. Grabbing my phone it was a text from Donna.

'Time to get up, I sent some room service for you too!' I had to almost shut my eyes to read the text. I then heard a knock on the door. Adrien groaned next to me and pulled me into a hug mumbling something under his breath. The door opened and a man came in.

"Sorry to wake you but I was asked to bring this in, your breakfast this morning is bacon and eggs with toast and a choice of coffee or tea." He spoke with a posh accent. I nodded.

"Thank you," I said, he moved the cart over next to the bed and shut the doors behind him. I looked back at Adrien breathing in deeply. Kissing him on the lips his eyes shot open. 

"Hey, sleepy head breakfast is here." I smiled sitting up. Him being more of a morning person then I am Adrien sat up almost wide awake. The food went down quickly, I packed my bag only getting out the clothes that I needed. Stretching I made my way to the bathroom to have my shower. 

To be continued.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, one last chapter for the 6 part modelling trip. If you want I can make another lemon but  I don't mind either way. You can all decide. Comment what you want. Thanks, Bye^.^