Modeling part 3 (lemon)

This is a long chapter but that's so all you people can calm down ok!!! This is a lemon so I hope you enjoy>_<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien slowly moved me to the wall and stared down at my blushing face. With both hands on either side of my head, I blushed deeper as he brought his face towards mine. It was dark in the hallway and quite but for the hot breathing Adrien was producing against my face giving me goose bumps. I've never seen this side of him. 

"So what did you hear?" He asked me kissing my neck a few times. Remembering the way he moaned made me weak in the knees. He started to lick my neck back and forth like a cat would. But it changed into a slight bite.

"A-Adrien I can't have bite marks on my neck. P-people will see." He bit down a little harder still licking the skin against his teeth. 

"What did you hear?" He asked again moving back up to my face. I averted my eyes from looking at him.

"I uhh heard you... in the shower.......m-moaning my name." I blushed deeper. 

"So cute." He mumbled to himself shaking his head before looking back at me. 

"I love you and I've been meaning to make that clear to you (Y/N)." He brought his hands to my cheeks and whispered into my ear. 

"Do you want to hear me moan again for you?" He seductively said into my ear nibbling on my earlobe at the same time. Moving back to look at me I couldn't help it anymore and I knew that he could see that. I pulled him forward by the towel the was around his shoulders and kissed him deeply. The electric pulsing feeling through my veins as the kiss went on drove me crazy. I moaned and it felt so good to do so. Threading my hands into his hair he pinned me to the wall once again and sat his hands on my shoulders. Opening my mouth his hot tongue fought with mine. His hands moved around my shoulders to the thin straps of my jump suit, sliding off the straps the top half fell. If it wasn't for the string around my waist It would be fully off. My light blue bra was showing and Adrien parted from my lips to stare down at it. Cupping his hands around both sides of the bra I moaned tilting my head back. He started needing them but it didn't feel as nice as it would with out it. I blushed at my duty thoughts and didn't notice Adrien moving his hands to my back. Only after the click of my bra being removed followed by the light thud of it fall to the floor did I relase what he did. 

He stared down at my now bare chest full of delight. Watching as my nipples hardened from the cold air, he breathed heavily going down and attacking my chest with his mouth and tongue. 

"A-Adrien."  I said pulling on his hair. fonlding with my chest he bit down harder making me take a sharp breath in. He stood back up tall picking me up by my tighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him making my brests go against his chest. Adrien groaned but still walked down the hall. I kissed his collar bone up to his neck then to his chin. He made it past the TV room and slammed open the bedroom door then shut the door pinning me against it so he could kiss me again. We both moaned at the same time, I pulled the towel that was still placed on him and threw it to the floor. Adrien pulled me forward by the bottom half of my one peice towards the bed. Falling down onto the bed with me on top I kissed all around his chest. He continusly moaned out making me wetter by the mintue. After getting to the hem of his boxers he was wearing I was flipped down onto the soft bed. Swiftly moving his hands down to my one piece and pulled it down and off me. In the prosess making me moan. Having only the thin piece of underwear I had on you could see my juices soak through the light fabirc. Staring down at my skinny body Adrien smoothly moved his hands to either side and it slowly made its way down my legs. My hands automadicatly gripped onto the bed sheets and my breathing quickened. I heard his low breathing after all my clothes were gone, I shut my eyes as my legs were pulled apart. 

"Your so beautiful." Adrien sighed out making me blush. His hand went up my smooth leg to my thigh, stopping to look back up to my fragil body almost shaking under his touch. Moving his hand the rest of the way up my leg Adirens finger grazed against my overflowing pussy. I was shocked by how cold his fingers felt against me. I couldn't help but moan and shut my eyes tighter.
"Ahh-ahhhh." He was almost doing nothing but his fingers felt so nice on my sensitive area. Flicking up and down he opened my pussy with two of his fingers and used his other hand to insert into my folds. An even louder Moan exscaped me. my body went into over drive as his single finger circled inside of me. Curling every now and again. I arched my back ready to exsplode but Adrien pulled away. I shot open my eyes and watched him lick his fingers like a cat.

"Want a taste, it's incredible." I shook my head. If that's how he wants to play. 

"Na I want something else." I said starting to pull down his boxers making him go wide eyed. A smirk landed on my face as I pulled the boxers off him. Not even looking down I traveled my finger up and down his dick. Shutting his eyes in delight I moved up and nibbled his ear.

"I wonder how you taste Adrien?" I questioned him rubbing my thumb over the tip of his throbbing length. He moaned and sat his head on my shoulder.
"Could you please tell me." He breathed out. And I nodded my head circling one of my fingers around the top half of his cock. I pulled away from his ear and bent to his long and thick cock. This just making my pussy ack. Kissing the tip I licked and sucked him not going far down not wanting him the break.

"(Y/N) please suck me dry!" My cheeks flushed from him shouting that. I wasn't going to let him win. I moved away.
"You didn't let me orgasm why should I do it for you?" I asked, his member had a pulse from all the pain he was going though.

"I'll lick you some other time but please I need you. Don't you want to hear me moan for you again?" I sighed making him moan against from my hot air. I licked down to the end of his member feeling some pre-cum squirt out onto my boobs made me moan. I pulled back and opened my mouth wide to fit him inside of me. My tongue did small licks over his tip as the rest of my mouth dove down.

"Oh god (Y/N) faster." He moaned once again. I made sure to graze my teeth along as I came back up and bobbed my head down faster. Making sure this blow job was perfect I went all the way down his dick and held in the gag. Some more precise cum burst out but this time in my mouth. I moaned but this sent him into bliss from the vibration. His head tilted back and his thrusted forward agree time to meet with mine and exsploded in and throughout my mouth.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled my name. Pulling away from his less existed dick with a long strand of his orgasm running from the inside of my mouth to his cock he stared at me with lust in his eyes.
"You're so fucking hot." I looked down and his dick was tall again. I breathed heavily this was it. Lying me down Adrien licked off his own cum from my face. He member at my pussy and our breathing in sync I moaned out.
"Please, Adrien show me how much you love me." He nodded and pushed inside of me. The pain over filled me I ached my back in pain.
"Just hold on a little longer." He whispered into my ear promising the best sensations I had even felt. Slowly moving I held in the cries of pain until.

"Move faster Adrien." I pleaded to him wimpering. The only response I got was the hot sounds of him slamming into out of me echoing through the the dark room. My life was a blueing but for Adrien's sexy moans and groans above me as he thrusted me into heaven. I moved him closer hearing him repeating the word I love you with every thrust he took. A knot was breaking.
" Don't stop I'm almost there!" I breathed. I wrapped my legs around him and thrusted along with Adrien.
"Cum for me (Y/N) soak my dick," I screamed Adrian's name in bloody murder. I was sprayed with his hot orgasm across my body. He fell on top of me panting.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me (Y/N)." He whispered next to me I turned for looking at the ceiling to his hansom face.
" And I'll love you for all time, Adrien." He smiled at me and moved us under the covers. Wrapping me in a tight imbrace as we driffed off to a deep sleep.