The day after

It's the day after the fashion shoot and I'm still worried about Adrien, I mean I may think he's Chat noir but I haven't heard from him since yesterday when he left me in the alley. I got out of the car and Sarah like always told me to be on time and then pulled me out of the car.

"Goodbye to you too." I frowned as I watched the car drive off.

I turned back to the school and walked up the stairs and opened the doors

I turned back to the school and walked up the stairs and opened the doors. I spotted my target and ran up and swung my arms around him.

"You're ok!" I said, my voice a little muffled by his shirt. I let go and he turned to face me. Then I punched his arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" 

"Why didn't you text me I was freaking out." I crossed my arms. I looked over his shoulder and saw he was talking to the two girls from the other day.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry I should have texted you." He rubbed the side of his arm and noticed I was looking at the two girls.

"Oh sorry have you met Marinate and Alia." I smiled at the two of them. Alia frowned most likely thinking about what I said the other day and Marinate rubbed the back of her head trying not to look at me.

"Uhh yeah, we spoke once before."

"What you said just now, what happened to Adrien to make you worried?" I blinked at Alia, she should become a reporter or something.

"Oh that, After the fashion shoot yesterday there was an attack and he left me in an alleyway to find someone to take us somewhere safe." I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"What happened after that?" I looked at her.

"Oh after that Chat came and took me home." I said nonchalantly. The bell went and I started walking to class. Alia and Marinate ran next to me.

"Chat you mean like Chat noir?" I nodded my head at the question. She squealed and I had no idea why.

"Oh yeah, you have a blog about him and ladybug right." I continued to walk up to the classroom and she was asking me more questions.

"Come down with the questions. He just took me home and that's it ok." She froze in her tracks.

"But how did he know where you live." I wondered at the question. How did he know where I live in the first place. Did he watch go home or something?

"My house is hard to miss." I sat down at my seat next to Nino and Adrien. He teacher started talking and I felt a tap on my left shoulder.

"What did you look like?" Alia whispered to me. I frowned, what does she think he looks like.

"A bird.... what do you think you're the one with a blog about him." I whispered /yelled at her. Adrien and Nino started laughing and I heard the teacher stop talking.

"If you all had time to talk I assume you all did your homework?" I heard someone slam their head on the seat behind me. Marinate lifted her head and smiled doing an awkward laugh telling the teacher why she didn't do the work, while I got out the homework like everyone else.

It was break and I was just talking to the others until I was pulled to the side out of the room by Chloe'. She stood in front of me just staring at me.

"You seem to be getting too close to my Adrien lately. If you keep this up you can no longer call me your friend." I was never her friend in the first place, all she ever talks about is herself and how her dad can give her anything she wants.

"Yeah sure Chloe, but just so you know there is nothing going on with me and 'your' Adrien." I brushed past her. Adrien came out of the classroom.

"Is everything ok?" I was pulled back and Chloe came forward.

"Everything is great Adrien." She squeezed the air out of him. He was only just able to get out of her grip.

"We should back into class." Waved Chloe off as I pulled Adrien with me. I saw a slight frown on her face.

"Are you sure everything is ok?" I looked over at him and let go of his arm.

"Well she did threaten that if I stay friends with you I won't be her friend anymore, but It doesn't matter." I smiled but he seemed worried about what I said, maybe I shouldn't have told him.

"Don't worry though she can't do anything harmful right, besides I like being friends with you." He didn't say anything only a smile on his lips as we continued our way back to class.