Finding Neal.

I tapped my finger against the desk, everyone's voices buzzed in my ear. I want to help Neal but even when I do find him what am I meant to do? It's not like I can just fix him by talking to him. The teacher walked in and started çalling out the roll.

"Adrien."

"Here."

"Alya."

"Here." And so on and so forth, when getting to Neal she stopped and glanced up at his seat, looking directly to me I shook my head and she went on with the roll.

"Chloe." She said next and then stopped, it didn't bother me that Chloe wasn't here
I bet she's eating some over priced lunch with her dad or something. I need this school day to end, even if I don't know how to help Neal. He needs someone to help him and that's what I'm going to do.

-----------------–
The bell rang and I was out of the school, running past the people in front and almost bumping into a teacher. I quickly checked my phone but when I looked up karma got to me and I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I should look where I'm going." An old looking man looked up at me and smiled.

"Not to worry, though you dropped this." He said handing me an odd looking vile. I knew it wasn't mine. " Now don't forget to check the obvious places first and to give the little guy a rest after consumption." Who is this old man and why does he know what I need. But at that, I didn't know I needed this. "The poor thing, shouldn't have eaten that butterfly." He's talking about the acuma. What does he know?

"How do you..." He didn't let me finish and continued to walk as he said.

"That chat had to come from somewhere." I turned around and watched him walk away. Adrien came up next to me.

"I thought you went without me." He said catching his breath.

"I would have but I ran into....." I looked back ahead and the old man was gone. This day is getting weirder by the minute.

"Hey. Don't forget you owe me after today." I rolled my eyes, might as well forget about that old man for now and find Neal.

"Yeah, yeah you can do anything you want with me, now let's go." I saw a smirk land on his face and I sighed grabbing his hand.

"Wait where are we going?" He asked as I continued to walk along with him.

" To the most obvious place," I said.
––––––––––
We stood in front of Neal's house. Though I've never been here Neal gave me his address in case we needed to work on the music project before.

It was a small apartment house, it looked cute. Adrien stopped me from knocking on the door.

"You can't go in by yourself, I'll go in with you." I shook my head, the more people with him the more likely he'll run away.

"No it's fine, I'll be out in a bit. Ok." I said knocking on the door. Adrien took a step back as I waited for someone to answer the door. Hearing someone shout.

"Answer the door would you!!" When the door opened to show Catherine with slight bags under her eyes. Her hair messy and in a casual outfit, she kindly smiled at me.
"(Y-Y/N) it good to see you again." She said still holding onto the door and I returned her smile.

"I was wondering if Neal was home, I have some work he needs from school." She had a glazed look in her eyes as she stared at me.

"Catherine! Get the beer bottle from the fridge will you!" I heard the same man as before shout. The women looked at the house then back at me.

"I'm not quite sure if he's home but you are welcome to check quickly." I nodded as she stepped out of the way to let me through. Glancing back at Adrien before the door was shut I gave him a light hearted smile.

"His room is the second on the right up stairs." I thanked her and walked up still hearing Neal's step dad shouting at the TV or his wife. It was hard to tell. Now I know why Neal didn't want me around his house when his parents were home. Reaching the top of the stairs I saw the room I was looking for. Knocking I swung the door open and I saw Neal on the ground in pain. Running to his side I shut the door.

"Neal, Neal what happened?" I asked, he was dressed as Takahashi and had a high temperature. I felt tears roll down the side of my face. Neal has been a great friend to me and now because I didn't help sooner he's like this. Lying him flat on the ground I put a pillow under his head.
I needed to get his acuma out of him so I can give it the medicine. Where's his miraculous? I fumbled around his outfit then spotted a dragon necklace, taking it off him he was Neal again and his acuma tried attacking me.

"What are you doing!" He yelled before coughing. He is sick.

"Did you get one of those butterfly acumas?" I asked and he just huffed.

"I didn't mean to but it didn't taste nice that's for sure." I rolled my eyes at the small dragon lying on the ground. Grabbing out the vile from the pocket of my jacket I was about to give the acuma the drink but I was on the ground beneath Neal. His eyes were even darker than before and his breath was so close to mine.