Marinette's falling in love

Adrien panted and pulled himself out of me. We had five minutes before the bell was going to ring. I shakily stood up still feeling our liquids flow out of me.

"You really couldn't wait until we got home?" I asked clipping my bra on. He only chuckled.

"Well we can do it again when we get home if you want?" I slightly rolled my eyes at him putting my top on. Adrien was ready to go and glanced at me.

"Want some help?" He asked raising my underwear in his right hand. I nodded knowing it wasn't really an option. He knelt down on one knee he put my underwear on, along with my pants. I quickly slipped on my shoes and we both looked at the mess we did to the small room.

"What are we going to do about that?" I asked pointing at the chair covered in the mess we made only minutes before.

"Just this." Adrien simply said covering it with a dirty sheet that was in the room. I nodded in agreement, with that we walked out of the room and only a moment later did the bell go. Alya, Marinette, Nino, and Neal came out of the classroom. Walking over to us Alya looked at me odly.

"What?" I said looking up and down slightly blushing thinking that she might have known what we were doing.

"Nothing but I thought you had an appointment with your doctor?" She said and everyone turned to me including Adrien who had a smirk on his face knowing that was my excuse for having a 'session' with him.

"Huh yeah, it didn't take long just a small check up." I smiled and then Nino spoke up.

"Man Adrien where did you go? I thought you went to the bathroom, not China!" I guess Nino liked having someone to sit next to. Adrien scratched the back of his neck.

"I went to the nurse, I had a headache." He laughed a little and Nino went quiet. We all walked over to a table to eat our lunch.

"How do you survive?" I looked at Neal on the other side of the table and tilted my head. I watched him point to my salad and pear.

"I can't eat a lot of unhealthy sugars," I said taking another bite.

"Why not, you're skinny." He gained a glare from Adrien who sat closer to me.

"Neal I'm a model," I said, his eyes went wide making me and everyone else laugh.

"How did you not know?" Alya laughed out. Neal still didn't seem to get it.
Alya pulled something out from her bag.

"Speaking of (Y/N) and her modeling, look what came out today!" She said pulling out the dessert magazine with me and Adrien kissing on the cover with the sunset behind us.

"What they never said they had finished editing it yet!" I tried grabbing it but Neal got to it first. He flicked through the pages for most of them a blush on his face. I guess he likes me in a swimsuit. Adrien grabbed it from him.

"Stop staring at her like a piece of cake." I laughed at the two of them. I could see marinate looking off at someone. I turned around and saw Nathaniel. A smirk landed on my face. I stood from my seat rolling my eyes at Adrien and Neil fighting while Nino tried to stop them. I gave the magazine back to Alya and put an arm around Marinette's shoulder.

"You should talk to him," I said poking her cheek making her blush.

"What are you talking about?" She said almost stuttering. Alya saw what I was doing and also put an arm around her shoulders so she couldn't get away.

"Yeah I've noticed you looking at him a lot, you to sure have a lot in common." She said, Marinette suddenly stood from her seat blushing like mad making the boys look over.

"I'm gonna do it!" She whisper-shouted to the two of use. I clapped and stood up as well.

"Go get him." I said pushing her forward.
----------------------------------
I sat in my room nibbling at some grapes on my bed. My phone was about to run flat. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and Sarah came into the room. She gave me the newest magazine for dessert the same one from today.

"Donna dropped it off today." I nodded my head taking it from her. She then walked out of the room. What happened to the caring Sarah I knew when I was in the hospital? I sighed she shut the door but then my window opened. Looking up I was thinking of seeing Chat but Takeshi stood there. I stiffened.

"Please don't tell me you're doing to do something rash." I said getting off my bed.

"N-no I would never..." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Never do that again." He finished making sure to stand a clear distance from me.

"I uh read the magazine you were in." I sat back down on my bed with the book next to me.

"I have to say you look amazing in a swimsuit." He seemed in awe just thinking about it.

"Why thank you, Neal, but did you just come here to talk to me about me modeling with almost no clothes on?" I said almost laughing at him blushing.

"Maybe I just wanted to talk to you." He said almost cheeky like. I glanced at the clock. Chat might be here soon.

"You should go chat might be coming around soon and I don't want him clawing your eyes out." His eyes told me he wanted to stay but he moved out the window.

"I'll come by tomorrow so we can finish that project." I fell back onto my bed. If Adrien finds out..... This is becoming more worse by the mintue.