Christmas day!

"Nino remember to keep Adrien distracted all day alright?" I said over the phone waiting for the moment when Adrien was going to leave his house to meet up with Nino.

"I still don't see why you couldn't have done this instead of me, I want to help." I sighed out form his comment. 

"Adrien wouldn't have gone back to his place other whys and you are helping." I watched as Adrien was going into the car wearing a coat. 

"What do you mean he wouldn't have gone home?" I rolled my eyes, knowing Adrien and what he said yesterday we would have gone back to my place. I didn't respond to what he said.

"Adrien's coming your way, see you at 5 pm" I heard him groan out. I have no idea how he's going to keep Adrien out for the whole day and keep him from leaving. I even told Nino that Adrien would try and leave to see me but Nino said he got it all covered. 

"Come on guys Adrien is gone." I waved  Marinette, Alya, Nathaniel and Neal over from down the street. Everyone has there own roll in this party.

Marinette: Food.

Alya: Guest list and plan b if Adrien comes back early. 

Nathaniel: Decorations.

Neal: Helping me with everything else. 

"You know this might actually work out." I raised an eyebrow at Alya.

"And you thought this wouldn't work." we all went to the gates and walked into the house. Time to get to work. I heard Neal crack his fingers like he was getting ready for battle or something. Let's do this!

---------------------------------------------

We all sat in a circle tired. Everything was set up and ready for when Adrien gets here. We had half an hour before everyone would start to arrive and another hour until Adrien would be here. 

"We should get changed." I breathed out and sat up from the couch. Everyone hummed in response, I rolled my eyes grabbing my bag going up the stairs to Adriens room. 

I looked in the mirror and started putting on my makeup

I looked in the mirror and started putting on my makeup. I wasn't looking at the time and a knock on my door was heard. Quickly glancing at my phone I sighed in relief that I had another half an hour until Adrien was going to be here. I opened the door expecting to see Alya asking about why I was taking so long but my eyes went wide when seeing Adrien standing in front of me. I didn't know what to say, either he came from his window and didn't see everyone downstairs but that doesn't explain why I'm in his bathroom in fancy clothes or he saw everyone and now the surprise is ruined. 

"Cat got your tongue." Adrien chuckled leaning on the side of the door frame. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked not able to say anything else. 

"I do live here," Adrien said while putting a finger under my chin so he could shut my mouth. Leaning closer to me I blushed. "I have something to show you." He whispered out in my ear. Maybe he doesn't know about the party. I just nodded my head, he then took my hand and brought me over to the window. 

"Where are we..." He stopped me with a quick kiss. 

"I'm not gonna tell." Holding me by the waist he transformed into Chat and jumped out from the window. I shut my eyes feeling to cold air against my skin. "Ok Kitten open your eyes." I flicked open my eyes, we were onto of Adrien's house. Heights haven't been my friend since the accident, I gripped onto Chats hand tighter and pulled myself towards him. "Sorry, but it was the only way we could see." I looked up at him and he was Adrien again. I didn't know what he meant but I didn' t say anything knowing that he wouldn't tell me. "Its been an amazing year with you (Y/N)." 

"Yeah." I whispered out trying not to look down from the three-story house. 

"You mean the world to me, I don't think I could have made it through time especially if it wasn't for all that you were doing.... With the party that is." I looked up at him wondering how he knew. "Nino isn't the best with secrets. He told me yesterday." I was about to stand from the floor to kill Nino for telling him but Adrien stopped me. "Calm down Kitten."

"But this was meant to be a surprise, Adrien. Your present." I whined. 

"I know and its the best thing you could have gotten me, I had to think of something just as good." I knitted my eyebrows together and he pointed out at the night sky in front of us. "Just about now." And after he said that fireworks lit up the sky. My eyes went wide, it was amazing! 

(More like this in different colours plus normal fireworks)

I felt as Adrien brought me closer. I turned to him giving him a huge hug while the fireworks were still going. " Kitten the fireworks." He said trying to get me to look at them. 

"I don't care about them, I care about you," I said and he laughed pulling me into a kiss.