I promise you.

"Smile!" I turned my head back to the camera and smiled as she said too. It's only been a few hours since I was at the sleep over and I can't help but think Adriens planning something. With how both the girls were acting it's hard not to think like that. I winked at the camera and Donna clapped her hands in approval. Adrien did mention to me that today he also had a photo shoot so I don't know when I'll get to see him.

"Wardrobe change," Donna said and everyone stopped. She waved me over and I went to the change rooms. Today we were in the studio so I had a proper dressing room, not a pop-up. "Here you go." Donna handed me the outfit and I quickly got changed.

" Donna handed me the outfit and I quickly got changed

I walked out and she looked so happy. "I knew those colours would look good on you!" I lightly smiled and she took me to get a slight makeup change. It really did suit the outfit.
I spent another 3 hours in front of the camera. Now I have to go home and do everything I was meant to do yesterday. I sighed out seeing the car pull up.

"Now (y/N) you have karate and violin for today and also home work for school and your Japanese class." I nodded at her. There goes my Saturday.

-------------------------
I was sparring against the teacher, but I was finding it hard to concentrate with what happened this morning. She tried to put me in a head lock but I quickly grabbed her hand and twisted it out of the way. I panted and tried to stand right.

"You seem distracted, normally I try harder than this." I huffed a hair from my face as she took another swing. I ducked and I swing up doing an upper cut only for her to step back. She grabbed my fit and put me on the ground.

"Well you sure need a break," she said standing up and helped me off the ground. I grabbed some water off the bench and put a small towel around my shoulders.
"Is it something to do with that boyfriend of your?" She went on to say and I looked at her. My karate teacher, one few that doesn't have an over dramatic personality. I nodded my head and she tapped the seat next to her. "Come on kid, it's not good to keep it bottled up inside of you." I sat down and explained what happened at the sleep over minus the part when we talked about Adrien and I having sex. She nodded knowingly. " What I'm having trouble understanding is if you want the promise ring or not." She said and I thought for a moment.

"It's not that I don't what it... It's just hard to think about the future so quickly." I sighed out taking another long drink.

"That does make sense. You do finish school in another year and I can see why you might feel threatened by a ring promising you to another because just saying it is a bunch of empty words." I blinked at her and she let out a laugh.

"I'm not threatened by the ring," I said and she paused for a moment.

"So you would marry him some day?" She asked me.

"Yes, I would," I spoke without hesitation. She raised an eyebrow at me and stood from the seat.

"Then why are you so worked up?" She finished and packed up her stuff while I sat on the seat for a while longer. "I'm off now, good practice but let's try not to be distracted next time." I nodded my head staring at the ground. I only have some homework to do now since I had violin before this. I quickly got changed again so I wasn't in my sweaty clothes.

 I quickly got changed again so I wasn't in my sweaty clothes

I stood from the seat walking off to my room. I sat in my seat going through maths and English in a breeze. Around another hour and I was done. Next was Japanese, It takes me longer to go through because it's a third language but soon enough I was lying down on my bed watching the sun slowly set. I sighed and shut my eyes. I would have thought Adrien would have come by today with everything that happened. I thought to myself starting to drift off to sleep.

---------------------------------------
I felt myself being lifted off my bed so I let out a sigh. From the smell of musk, I could tell Adrien was here. I didn't do much but I was laid down again under the covers and felt an arm around my waist. I hummed softly as I moved closer to him wrapping my arms around him.

"Night kitten." Was all I heard before I was out like a light once again.

I woke up feeling a deep breath in my ear. I hummed turning myself around so I face Adriens chest. I flickered open my eyes and saw him staring down at me in awe.

"Good morning kitten." He whispered in my ear and I smiled quickly kissing him. He seemed surprised but grinned at me. "You should do that every morning." He said pulling me closer.

"Did you have trouble sleeping yesterday night," I spoke shutting my eyes again hugging him tightly.

"Yeah, Neal was annoyed because I was tossing around in my sleep and Nino hit me with a pillow almost three times." I giggled a little into his neck. "No more sleep overs." He playfully said wrapping his arms around me and flipping me on top of him.

"So you and Neal are good now?" I said sitting my head on his chest, he looked down at me and nodded.

"We worked it out and he also helped me with deciding yesterday." I tilted my head a little to the side confused.

"What did you decide on?" I asked and he laughed. I frowned sitting up. "I'm going to the bathroom." He didn't protest and let me out of the bed. I stood from the bed and opened the first set of doors. Something felt off on my left hand so I looked down. That's when I saw it. The ring.

I spun myself around to a grinning Adrien sitting up on the bed, he must have been waiting all morning for me to notice

I spun myself around to a grinning Adrien sitting up on the bed, he must have been waiting all morning for me to notice. I went into a quick sprint and jumped onto the bed. I showered Adrien with kisses and laughed to myself. 

"It sure took you a while " he laughed out at my enthusiasm. I looked at the ring once again and kissed him passionately.

"I love it and you." I declared out to Adrien making him smile and wrap me into him. My legs went around his waist on his sitting up form and we fitted perfectly together.

"I love you too (y/n) and I will marry you one day. This ring promises that." Adrien said locking his hand with my own.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, another chapter is done!!! 

Just letting you all know that I made a new story called It's a love hate relationship Yuri plisetsky X reader!! Please read if you like the anime!