'That's a no!'

"no." My father said after I explained what my friends wanted to do for my party.
It was after school and Adrien was waiting in my room for the answer. Though my parents didn't know this. Mum also shook her head with disapproval.

"Your father and I spend a lot of the year planning this ball room advent each year, it's already set I'm sorry." I sighed out and looked at the ground. I had already done my training today and I've been working harder so they understand I'm doing my best but it still doesn't satisfy them. I could tell mum was concerned with my reaction and patted father's shoulder.

"But it would be fine for your friends to join the party," I quickly looked back up to them and smiled."as long as they wear the right clothes." I nodded but watched father about to protest until mum gripped his shoulder making him shut his mouth.

"Thank you!" I said running through the big doors and down the hall. It's good that they can all still come to the party. Hope they don't mind. I opened my bedroom door and shut it quickly. The sliding doors to my room were shut so I quietly peeked them open.

"Boo." I heard behind me, out of instinct I swung my leg around but the Intruder court my leg. Chat stood there slightly shocked but grinned at me.

"I got your leg." He laughed out.

"I'm so sorry, after what happened with Takashi I've been more conscious of people scaring me." He shook his head and pulled me closer. I couldn't do anything since he still held my leg. I yelped as he kissed me, wrapping my leg behind his waist while rubbing my thigh. I was meant to tell him about the party, but I guess that can wait. I thought as I lifted my other leg to his waist. He bit my lip and shut the sliding doors behind him as he walked us over to the bed.

"It's been a while since our last make out session kitten." He groaned against my lips as he tangled his tongue with mine. I moaned and nodded my head shutting my eyes, chat de-transformed into Adrien pinning his arms beside my head. I gasped as he bit my tongue ever so slightly making him smirk to himself. I rolled my eyes, he's playing with me again. Pulling my legs downwards his pants went extremely close to my own lower region. Time to play with him. Grinding myself against him hearing a groan, I moaned as I pressed myself harder on him.
"Stop it kitten, your parents are awake." I frown moving away from him. "Besides let's save that for the party." Adrien winked at me.

"You too are discussing." We both turned to see plagg sitting on a pillow right by us.

"Shut up plagg, you know nothing about love," Adrien said frowning at him. Adrien kissed my cheek a few times making me giggle. I heard a knock on my window both Adrien and I looked to the window to see Takashi leaning against the framing.

"Is that all you two ever do?" He sighed out walking into the room.

"That's what I said!" Plagg yelled out and I flung a hair tie at him. Adrien rolled off me so I could sit up. Takashi walked into my room without a word. It's still bothering him, isn't it?

"So what brings you here?" I asked him as he sat down on my desk chair.

"Just wondering about the party situation." Nodding I explained what my parents said and he didn't seem too happy.

"But a ball room party would be so boring." Neal wined to me and Adrien pulled me closer wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I love that idea, it's better than no party at all." I smiled and nodded at him.

"See Neal, Adrien looks at the bright side. Anyway, do you have anything to wear." I asked and he froze before shaking his head.

"You can borrow a suit from me," Adrien said looking at him with a smile. Neal looked at Adrien's arm around my waist and stood from the chair.

"Sure whatever chat nip, but it better look good." What's with Neal's attitude with Adrien, it's getting worse than before. "I should head out now anyway, cya tomorrow." He winked at me and I heard a slight growl from Adrien next to me.

"Bye." I smiled and he ran out the window. Turning back to Adrien I crossed my arms. "What's going on with you and Neal, I thought you said it was all good?" I raised an eyebrow and he just laughed awkwardly.

"I thought we were fine, but when we went to find the ring he started acting sour again." That must be it, he now knows no matter what he does I will never be with him. I let out a sigh threading a hand into my hair.

"I'll talk to him soon." Adrien nodded before hugging me tightly.

"I love you kitten!" He proudly stated rubbing his lips over my neck. I laughed as we fell back onto the bed. We stayed like that for a while. Adrien sat there playing around with the promise ring on my finger smiling to himself. "I can't wait until we get married." He hummed softly into my ear. Smiling to myself I turned around so I faced him. Adrien loved me so much, I almost always forgot how much until he mentions marrying me. I shut my eyes and intertwined his hand with mine. Humming a quite tune to myself. Adrien seemed to like it because soon he was a blanket around me. He joined in, I guess he knows this song as well. I didn't think much of it because I drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone, I was thinking of themes for the ball and I was wondering what you all want! I'll make an outfit for it after you have all decided. This is gonna be fun! I love making outfits>"<