Sick days

My alarm went off for my morning run before school. I hit the snooze button. something felt odd but a stood up anyway. Feeling a little dizzy I just assumed that I was tired and went down stairs after getting changed into my sports gear. 

"Are you ready to go (Y/N)?" Sarah stood by the main door and I nodded. 

"I'll see you in an hour." She started a timer in her hand like normal and I ran out the door. 

Time skip 

I came back in time for breakfast still feeling a little off. 

"It's time to go (Y/N)!" Sarah yelled on the other side of my door

"It's time to go (Y/N)!" Sarah yelled on the other side of my door. I covered my almost pale face with some makeup. I'm sure I'll be fine. I brushed it off and went down the stairs. Sarah sat on the other side of the car reading what she had planned for today while I just stared out the window. I could be getting sick but what from, it's not like anything is going around and I'm not doing anything different either. 

"(Y/N)!" Sarah spoke strongly. 

"Huh." I removed my elbow from the window and looked at her.

"Where here." She said looking at me and then the to the school in front of us. 

"Oh right." I said getting my things. She placed her hand on my forehead and sighed.

"You have a temperature." I removed her hand from me. 

"I still need to go to school. If it gets any worse I'll call you." I got out of the car before she could say anything else.  I can't miss school from a slight temperature. The bell went and I walked up to the class without many people noticing. I sat down in the seat and slouched over the desk ready to sleep. 

"Wow you look horrible (Y/N), I didn't know models had bad days too." I lazily turned my head back to Aila who looked at me a little worried. 

"It's just a slight temperature, nothing too big." I looked at the empty seat next to her.

"Marinates not here?" Alia sighed.

"There's not a day that girl's not late, what about Adrien?" She questioned me looked at the seat next to me. 

"I know you would that thought he would he an on time kind of person." Nino butted in. I nodded in agreement. If they only knew.

"Hey don't go changing the subject (Y/N)!"Alia yelled and I laughed weakly. She stood from her seat and grabbed my phone.

"Hey what are you doing?" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the class. Again wth the pulling. She was talking to someone on my phone and handed it back to me, still pulling me down the hallway. Being pulled outside Sarah stood in front of the car with a slight smirk on her face saying 'i told you so.' 

"Ok Alia I get it I'll go home. Just make sure you tell everyone." I gave her a quick hug.

"And can you try and reason with Marinate." she sighed and nodded.

"Cya, maybe tomorrow?" She waved as I was driven home. Sarah didn't stop saying how she was right. And she's meant to be the mature one. I just rolled my eyes the whole way home. 

I was told to go to bed and that the doctor will be here later on in the day. I didn't go to bed only I had a shower. I yawned hoping out in my cute little PJs. I heard a thud in the other room. I walked over but I tripped on my own feet. I thought I was going to feel the ground beneath me but I was held in a hug. I looked up a little to see chat standing there.

"What are you doing here? We had school today." I said still being held in a warm hug.

"Alia said you went home because you were sick. Is that why you were tried yesterday?" I thought for a moment. That does make sense. His hand went to my forehead.

"Why did you even think of going to school?" I shrugged, he sighed and picked me up and brought me over to the bed. I flopped down and curled into a ball.

"You're meant to do that after your under the covers." He laughed pulling the covers over me.

"You should go to school." I lightly spoke. "You can come back after." I whispered out before I fell asleep.