sleep over

If you wanted to know what the surprise was you guys went out for lunch at a cute restaurant, I just wanted to keep moving on to something else since that lemon took forever to write! 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the front door of Marinette  house. It's Friday and Ayla suggested that I came to Marinette's with her for a sleepover. Not that I'm against the idea but it came randomly. Sarah only let me go as long as I'm ready to leave tomorrow by 10 for a photo shoot. Adrien was slightly annoyed since he hasn't slept at his house for over 3 months and didn't want to be alone. But I just told him to invite Nino over to his house and to my surprise, he also asked Neil over as well. The door was swung open and the two girls giggled before pulling me inside.

"Hey (Y/N) you sure took your time," Alya said still pulling me up the stairs. I laughed a little making sure not to drop my bag on the way up. I noticed that  Marinette's parents weren't around.

"If you're wondering where my parents are, they went away for the weekend and the cafés shut for the next few days."  Marinette posed for a moment before swinging open the door to her room. "So we get to eat the spare food!" She cheered to me and I smiled. I knew I couldn't eat a lot of I would most likely get a beating from both Sarah and Donna. No pimples or fat for this girl. I sat down next to the table with all the pastries and desserts.

We spent some time eating away but it was mostly me watching the two of them digging away at the mountain of food.

"Hey, how did the date go with Nathaniel last week?" I asked and Alya stopped eating.

"WHAT DATE! YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A DATE!" Alya shouted almost throwing her half eaten Baggett at the defenceless girl.

"I uhh..... It was fun he's really nice and great to be around." She said blushing like a mad person. Ayla listened intently as well as I.

"And..." I said slowly making her blush more.

"He may have asked for us to date." She went on.

"And what did you say," Alya said moving closer to Marinette.

"And I said yes." The two of us cheered and grabbed her in a hug. Squeezing the air out of her.

"I'm so happy for you," I spoke out letting her go. She laughed awkwardly still blushing.

"Thanks, what about you and Adrien. Hows it going?" The subject was changed so suddenly to Adrien I had an automatic blush.

"But more importantly how far have you gone, I mean you guy's have almost been dating for a year now," Alya said trying to get to the point.

"We're going well, he's gentle men like as ever and charming." I smiled and Alya shook her head.

"You know what I mean, not that but have you done the deed?" She said I blushed fifty shades of red. This is what girls talk about at slumber parties right?

"Y-yes he has," I said looking off to the side and the two girls gasped/ giggled at the same time.

"Did he make sure to be gentle?" I blushed more. Does Alya have no control of what she asks or how inappropriate it is?

"It depends on which time you're talking about." And Alya stood up.

"How many time have you done it!" She seemed very surprised. Now I need to think. Twice on the model trip, at school in the closet and at the hotel. Plus all the time we almost went there.

"Around 4 times if you don't count the close calls." Now it was her turn to be speechless. I looked at Marinette and she was even redder than me.

"I didn't think you would go that far (y/n)." She blushed and I laughed.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Mari."

It was around 12 and after the hours spent watching movies and playing random games, we all lied down ready to sleep. It was dark in the room and I was staring at the ceiling.

"Hey, guys I may have forgotten to mention something about Adrian and me," I said and I could feel the gaze of both of them on me.

"What did you do it another time but forgot to mention it?" Alya said sarcastically and I threw a pillow at her head.

"N-no, last week Adrien told me he wants to marry me when we're older." It was quiet for a moment until I heard marinate sit up.

"That's so freaken adorable (Y/N)!" She shouted throughout the room.

"Can I see the ring?" She said and I didn't know how to respond.

"He didn't propose!" I said back extremely flustered.

"No, I mean the promise ring. That's what you're meant to do right?" She said and I thought about it for a moment. I suppose so.

"I'm gonna text him about it now," Alya stated and I saw she actually was texting him.

"Hey wait!" I said trying to grab the phone from her only for  Marinette to grab me and hold me away from her. Boy, this girl is strong.

"Sent now all we have to do is wait." Alya grinned and I rolled my eyes. Just thinking about Adrien getting me a promise ring makes me blush. The room went quiet again and I started to drift off the sleep. I heard a light buzz of a phone and giggling but I was too out of it to say anything.

-------------------------------------------------

I was woken by a pillow slammed into my head.

"Get up (Y/N) breakfast is served!" I groaned and sat up yawning. I walked down stairs to the kitchen table and looked at the pancakes.

"Ok, so Sarah should be here in half an hour so eat quickly." I did so and still watching the two smiling girls.

"What's with the two of you?" I said and they shrugged at the same time. "Did Adrien text you back about the ring thing?" I asked still curious about the whole situation.

"Yep, we had a whole conversation last night while you fell asleep. I even got a photo of you and sent it to him." I sighed, it's not like Adrien hasn't seen me asleep before and it's obvious he has photos of me sleeping. He says I'm adorable but having Alya take photos of me it's just overdoing it.

"I'm assuming you're not telling me and that's why you both are having a laughing fit?" I said and she nodded. 

"You're are smart as ever," Marinette said and I rolled my eyes.I had 15 minutes to finish getting ready so I went to get changed.

I had 15 minutes to finish getting ready so I went to get changed

I walked out to the girls fiddling with Alyas phone. Reading something but as soon as they saw me walk out they put the phone away.

"So you heading out now?" Alya said trying to distract me.

"Uh yeah, Sarah should be outside now." She nodded and the two of them walked with me to the door.

"Have fun at the shoot today and anything else that might happen," Marinate said nudging me on the said and winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah ok cya on Monday." I hugged the two of them and went out to the car waiting for me.

--------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter!