'You will be ok.'

My eyes didn't want to open and I felt sick from all the crying yesterday. I groaned hearing my alarm go off and Adrien turned it off for me. 

"Hey, are you ok Kitten? You'll need to go for your run soon." He said and I opened my eyes, I can't stay home, that will show dad that I am weak. I sat up and Adrien shuffled from my sudden movement. I rubbed my eye and ignored the feeling of throwing up. "So you good?" I turned to Adrien and with a sudden movement, I kissed him. Of course, this being Adrien he accepted it and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Thank you for everything." I smiled standing from the bed. He was in shock for a bit while I got changed into my running clothes. Coming back out he stood by the door smiling to himself dressed as Chat ready to go when I leave. 

"You know you often don't kiss me like that," Chat spoke up as I went closer to the door before a maid would come and get me. "You should do it more often." Chat looked up at me and I laughed a little. I was in a hug and he let out a sigh from my contact. It was his turn to kiss me and I smiled while kissing back. "Cya at school." He said before running out the window. Right time to avoid father and not talking to him like the child I am! Going out of the room I knew father may be leaving around about now so I went a different way out of the house, Sarah didn't mind as long as I went for a run then it didn't matter if I went from the back door. 

----------------------------------

Sarah didn't talk to me the entire drive to school, I suppose she knows about last night

Sarah didn't talk to me the entire drive to school, I suppose she knows about last night. I slouched in my seat thinking it over again. I've never heard Adrien yell like that, he really does seem to have high respect for me. He also used my name but father would have been even angrier if he knew the nickname. I looked down at the ring again using my right hand to fiddle around with it. Why doesn't father want me to marry someone like Adrien? I mean he has the class for it, I would have thought that's all he cares about. 

"(Y/N)!" I jumped in my seat and looked at Adrien standing next to my desk he looked more concerned when seeing a tear fall down my face. He let out a sigh before grabbing my hand. 

"You've zoned out all day, how about you come over to mine after school to study. I'm sure Sarah will understand why." I nodded my head and quickly passed the invites to Alya. 

"Sorry about this but can you give these to everyone?" I pleaded wanting somewhere quiet to go. 

"Sure girl, cya tomorrow." She winked at me as Adrien and I left school. Neal was standing near by and watched us leave. I should have talked to him today but with everything happening, I didn't even know how late it was. Adrien took us back to his place and brought me to his room. I wanted to think of something else, I needed something to get my mind of everything going on. Adrien watched me sitting next to him on the couch fidgeting and raised an eyebrow. 

"Do you need to talk about something? Is it about last night, right? I'm sorry that you had to listen to...." Then my brain snapped into two I turned to Adrien and he seemed more confused.

"Do you really think he meant what he said?" I said looking down at my hands. Adrien shook his head.

"People can say mean things when they're angry or frustrated," I didn't respond and kept looking at the ground. It was quiet for a while, I didn't know what to say. " I know how proud he is of you before I mentioned the ring he was talking about how much you've grown after starting at  Collège Françoise Dupont." 

"And then he called me weak and stupid," I whispered out and his hand touched mine.

"I think he was aiming those comments at me not you." Adrien moved in front of me so he could look me in the eye. My gaze sat still at his eyes looking into mine. 

"Why would he be aiming those comments at you?" I said shaking a little at my own words. This is going to be eating at me for the rest of my life. Adrien suddenly let out a laugh.

"Because he'll be giving you to me when we marry. Kitten he doesn't want to let you go and give you away to someone you love more than him."  I didn't think of it like that. A smile landed on my face.

"I'm still not talking to him," I said bluntly. Adrien let out a sigh. "He still doesn't understand that no matter how much he hates you and me together that I will be marrying you," I said with a clear blush on my face and Adrien did too. A huge smile landed on his face as he moved us into a hug. 

"No words on earth could describe how I feel right now." He mumbled out kissing my neck. " I love you to the moon and back kitten." I realized this was the first time I had said to Adrien I wanted to marry him. He must be happy, a warm bubbly feeling grew in my stomach as Adrien moved back to stare at me. 

"And I love you with all my heart," I whispered out making him chuckle and move forward to kiss me. Our tongues tangled together as my head lightly hit the couch's head. I let out a comforting sigh as his hand went under my shirt. I wanted this to happen. The moment was perfect....... Only to be interrupted by a knock on the door. We both panted parting from one another, having a strand of saliva connecting us. 

"Adrien I know being in a relationship means sexual desires but hold off until after you two have done your homework." Oh god, she's just like Sarah. A woman should by the door with no emotion. She wore glasses and held a clipboard. Definitely like Sarah. Adrien sighed and stood up away from me getting out his books as I did the same. I guess having sex isn't an option.

------------------------------------------------

I was asked to update and here it is!!  Hope you like it