What are the chance's?

Both Nino and Adrien were about to come over for the project and I had just finished my violin lesson.

"(Y/N) don't forget about your dance lesson." I froze. I totally forgot about that. I ran through my house to the dance studio.

"Sorry Mr Jay could we postpone today's lesson." I huffed catching my breath.

"No, no we must dance. Unless you perform something for me?" What he can't just say that. He pulled me into the room and placed me in the middle of the studio. I heard a knock at the door. Both Adrien and Nino came into the room.

"Sorry, guys I might be a little while." I scratched the back of my head. While My annoying teacher was finding something for me to dance to.

"Good a proper audience, come sit. Will begin in a moment." I sighed. Well, I'm not getting out of this. Mr jay pulled them into the room, the same he did with me but he sat them down on the floor while he set up the stereo 

I stood there for a moment waiting for their responses. I scratched the back of my head.

"Was I really that bad?" I laughed a little unsure. Then they both stood up clapping. 

"That was great." I smiled and jogged over to the door.

"We're short on time so we need to start now." I'm not the best at receiving compliments. I waved them to come over. They both stood up and walked over to me. 

"Hey we're still having a..." I ran out with both boys running after me before my teacher could finish. I finished walking to my room and opened the double doors. 

(balcony to the right side, two room bedroom

(balcony to the right side, two room bedroom. In the first room is the desk. Looks like this ⬇)

Nino seems amazing at how big my room was

Nino seems amazing at how big my room was. Assuming Adrien's house was just as huge as mine I didn't think he would be surprised. 

"You have a lot of clothes...." I laughed at Nino.

"Of all things to say you go with that?" I laughed again.  After that, we went on to the project. 

Time skip three hours

  "A pocket universe is a concept in inflationary theory, proposed by Alan Guth. It defines a realm like the one that contains the observable universe as only one of many inflationary zones."  Nino was half asleep on my couch and Adrien was staring off into space. I sighed, was have been at this for three hours.

"If you guy's want you can go now. We can finish it at school tomorrow." They were both struck out of their daydreams. They both looked at me Adrien looked over at Nino as he yawned.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." He stood up from the couch and got his things. He walked towards the door waiting for Adrien. I waved my hand in front of his face and clicked my fingers.

"Hey, Adrien??" He jumped a little.

"Yeah so will see you tomorrow." I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yeah see you tomorrow." I waved them goodbye as they headed out with Sarah to the front door. I went through the papers and finished up my work. It was around 11 and I was getting hungry. After getting changed I made my way out to the kitchen, no one was around but most people that work around the house leave by 11. I grabbed an apple and started walking back to my room. Why must the kitchen and my bedroom be so far apart?

 I came out to the living room with a glass ceiling, I looked up to the moon for a moment and took a bite out of the apple. I heard something move behind me. I turned and nothing......Why is it alway's me? I looked back up and saw a person standing on the roof. I squinted my eyes and for a moment I thought it was Chat, but looking closer I noticed the person was wearing green. What I wasn't expecting was for them to start breaking the glass roof. I was in the centre of the room. I dropped my apple and started to run out of the room. Only to make it the edge before I heard the roof smash. I looked up and saw glass falling towards me. I shielded my face with my hands and was ready for the pain. I was pulled to the ground. Opening my eyes to a green pair. I felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek and a slight pain on my arms and legs. 

"You ok?" I nodded my head not knowing what to say. He sat me up and I saw the small cuts on my legs and arms. Trying to stand I fell into chat's arms. I think the shock is getting to me.

"Chat take (Y/N) to a hospital!" I saw Ladybug fighting the green blur on the roof of my house. Chat didn't respond only to pick me up and carry me to the hospital.