modelling part 6 (lemon)

You guessed it a shower lemon!!! Enjoy ^3^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hot water dripped down onto my slightly colder body making me let out a sigh. It felt so nice to get out all the sand on my body and hair. The sound of a doorknob was heard throughout the bathroom. At the time I had the flower scented shampoo in my hair so I had my eyes shut.

"Adrien is that you?" I questioned but with no answer. I continued to rinse out the shampoo assuming that I was imagining things. Opening my eyes I saw a pair of green ones close to mine. I jumped at Adrien standing on the other side of the glass frame. He laughed to himself.
"You're too cute when you jump kitten." I blushed. Feeling the rest of the shampoo run down my body and Adrian's eyes followed. 

"Are you coming in or you just going to stand there?" I asked not really thinking anything of it. A smirk landed on his face as he moved into the shower blocking the only way out. The water hit against his face as he moved over to me. Although I wouldn't admit it I've been craving Adrien since yesterday night. He placed his hand over my stomach making me let out a moan.

"Your sensitive today kitten." He hummed into my ear as he moved a finger from my belly button to just below my boobs. Standing behind me he continued the slow movements around my stomach getting me more into the mood.

"A-Adrien," I whispered out so only he could hear. Nibbling my ear he started saying all the things he was going to do to me.

"S-stop saying and start acting." I moaned wanting all the things he was whispering to me. He groped my boobs with his hand kneading them from behind me. The hot water wasn't making me cool down in anyway. Bitting harshly onto my neck I moaned louder curling my toes.

"You taste so sweet kitten," Adrien said licking across my collar bone shifting in front of me. The water was going against him now. He looked so hot with the steam radiating off him, with his tone chest dripping with droplets of water. My thoughts stopped as he kissed me deeply immediately sticking his tongue into my mouth. Different emotions mixed within the kiss. He groaned pinning me to the cold tiled wall making me moan once again. My arms being held by his against the wall. His tongue went to the back of the throat making me gag. He immediately moved away.

"You sound so hot when you gag." He moaned as I breath heavily moving forward to kiss him again. I felt as his cock moved up and down my upper thigh. Moaning louder I tilted my head back. Getting my hand out from his grip I placed my hand on his dick. 

"I thought I was meant to lick you this time?" He questioned me into my ear. I blushed, all I want now his for the taste of his dick in my mouth. For his climax to fill my mouth with its amazing taste. Adrien saw the change in my facial expression.

"Or do you want to suck me again?" He asked pinching my right nipple. He grabbed my hand to stop it from moving. Our hot air mixed together I stared up at Adrien who was waiting for an answer.

"I want to suck you." I stated and Adrien shook his head.

"I don't quite understand kitten want do you want to suck?" I moaned loudly as his grip on my nipple went tighter, he pulled on my nipple moving my whole boob forward. My thick juices flowed down my leg.

"I-I want t-to suck your dick A-Adrien, you feel so good in my mouth. P-please." I breathed out blushing. He let go of both my boob that now was swollen and my hand stopping me from giving him a hand job. Moving our position he was against the wall while I was on my knees. His dick throbbing in front of me and some pre-cum slowly leaked out. The sight made me moan.

"Go on kitten suck me like before," Adrien commanded me. Licking his tip the pre cum's flavour burst into my mouth. I could have an orgasm right now. I moaned pushing my mouth all the was down his dick. My hands went to the wall in front of me. Almost scratching it with my nails as I moved up and down his huge cock. Adrien moaned out my nickname over and over turning me on even more.

"Move faster kitten, lick me clean!" I did so. Grazing my teeth and licked him like Adrien said. Bobbing my head all the way down and back up to the tip, I gave him a slight bite and he shot out a long blissful orgasm into my mouth. I moaned as it did so taking about a minute to finish I moaned moving my head away. The water was turned off and Adrien watched sitting on the ground looking as if I'm going to climax.

"Is kitten turned on by my taste?" I nodded my head tilting it back Adrien joined me on the tiled floor roaming down near my ready to explode pussy.

"Well kitten why don't you let me taste you." He said grabbing my legs and placing them on his shoulders. His breath against me made me cry out.

"A-ADRIEN!" I moaned as he sucked on my folds. His tongue moving all over the place. I held in so I could keep on feel this unforgettable sensation. Adrien slid his tongue into me. It sounded just like a sloppy kiss. He continued the French kiss on my pussy going in deeper twisting and turning his tongue around.

"A-Adrien I'm almost there, please faster!" His hair touched the top on my opening as his mouth fully sucked into me. My breathing was the only thing heard in the room. The last thing he did was bite down onto my folds.
"A-ADRIEN!" I screamed as loud as I could. My orgasm lasting I have no idea long but my blurred vision was focused watch Adrian's face in pure delight as he swallowed every last drop of my climax.
I sat there breathing uncontrollably. Adrien licked his lips watching me slowly sit back up. A strong kiss was planted on me, this making me hum in response. Picking me up by the thighs I was pinned to the wall. Just after I was able to wrap my legs around Adrien he slammed into me making me arch my back in pleasure.
"Ahhhh." I moaned digging my nails into his shoulders. Continuously hitting me just in the right spots I cried out his name.

"Do you like that kitten?" He said biting my ear. I just moaned unable to speak. Slamming into my g-spot I tilted my head back. 

"Does that feel good kitten?" He said again groaning in my ear. I nodded moving back and forth against the wall to match his movements. Turning his face back to mine I admittedly kissed him tangling my tongue around his. My hands went into his hair pulling on it as he dove his dick deeper into me. I screamed out once again as I was starting to break.  Adrien broke the kiss and breathed onto my lips only a few centimetres away. I shut my eyes tight as some tears dripped down my face. As my head tilted back once again Adrien kissing down from my jaw line to the side of my neck and giving it a strong bite, then to suck on the blood that drew from it. 

"A-ADRIEN!" I shouted one last time as the bubble was just about to pop. We thrusted together and at the same time, I broke. Adrien kept of shoving himself inside of me having a harder time since my inner walls got smaller. But this only made it feel ten times better. He pulled out and climaxed all over my stomach and it flowed down my legs at the same time leaving another hickey. I opened my eyes as Adrien brought his head to my shoulder. My legs were shaking. 

"You make me feel so good kitten." Adrien breathed out as I removed my legs from him. I turned the water back on in the shower and brought Adrien closer to me. 

"Round two?" I asked moving my hands around his chest. His eyes looked straight into mine. Being brought into another kiss I moaned.

"It's like you read my mind kitten." He huskily said into my ear. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it?? Let me know in the comments!!