Everyone knows

Its Monday and I'm back at school. I was meeting Adrien after school to meet his dad. I still haven't been able to tell my parents, mostly because they still overseas so I'm waiting for them to come home before they kill me. We were in music class, the teacher sounded just like my violin teacher. You need passion when you play, there is no limit to what you can play! I just smiled along with it.

She went on with her lecture then pointed at me and Adrien

She went on with her lecture then pointed at me and Adrien. We were sitting next to each other. 

"I know you two can play. Show us all the passion I know you have with a duet!" She enthusiastically said. I looked at Adrien then back to the teacher.

"I've never played with anyone else before." I said trying to get out of it. 

"You'll be fine. Now get up." She said as we both got up from our seats. This will either go very well or die in a big explosion. I picked up the violin and Adrien went to the piano. 

"What should we play?" Adrien whispered to me. My mind went blank.

"Go on don't be shy." She beckoned us to start playing. 

Everyone was staring wide eyed. 

"Did I do something wrong." Then the teacher started cheering and not soon after everyone else. We just bowed and went back to our seats. Yeah, that was my class time. 

time skip to lunch. 

I was eating lunch outside with Nino while waiting for Adrien who was talking to Chloe. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" I heard Alia whisper behind me, making both me and Nino turn. For once I wasn't dragged off to the side and I walked over to her and Marinate.

"Are you ok?" I questioned both of them. 

"We need your with getting Adrien and Marinate together." I froze..... I have to tell her.

"I can't help you..." I started off but she screeched in my eye.

"WHAT!! Why not?" I grabbed her by the hand away from Marinate. She seemed a little confused. 

"I need to tell you something." She kept a straight face.

"I can't help you because.....Because I might be dating Adrien." She hit her head with hand.

"I thought you told me you were just friends?" She whispered so Marinate couldn't hear.

"Well, that was before we started dating." I said back. She glared at me.

"When did you start dating?" 

"Friday." I simply said. 

"What am I going to tell Marinate??" I sighed along with her.

" I have no idea but make sure I'm not near. I don't want her to be angry at me. I didn't really plan for me to break her heart." I said still trying not to stress about the whole thing. 

"I know.... You're a nice person and I can see why Adrien fell for you." Alia confessed and I lightly smiled. 

"Just tell Marinate I'm sorry ok." She nodded and went back over to Marinate. I sat back over with Nino. 

"How did it go with Alia and Marinate?" 

"Not too bad I guess." I said taking a bite of my apple. Adrien walked over with a red cheek, I stood from my seat and touched his cheek. 

"Oh, my gosh, what happened?" He grabbed my hand because it hurt when I touched his cheek.

"She said I was 'Cheating' on her and slapped me." Nino started laughing.

"She is clueless." He laughed out. I hit his arm. 

"This is no laughing matter." After that, we burst out laughing.

Time skip

We both stood in front of Adrien's house. I convinced Sarah to let me stay for a while. I haven't told her about us dating but I will by tomorrow when my parents are home. He took me by the hand and we walked in. Being greeted by a lady with black hair and glasses. Her cold facial execution reminded me of Sarah. 

" I would assume you're (Y/N)?" She stared down at me, watching to see my next move. Very intimidating. I nodded my head and she took us up the stairs and down a hallway. Not speaking the whole time she knocked on a door with a huge frame and we walked in. 

(ok so I'm just gonna say his father was fine with you, I'm a little lazy today, I might change it later so yeah he said you two could date👍)

I had to leave after that because of all the work I have at home. Not my decision but Adrien did walk me to the car. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded my head. We heard an explosion. Turning around I could see a cloud of smoke coming from the park. 

"I need to go." Adrien said. I knew what he meant but before he could leave I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"Just be careful ok." I whispered into his neck.  He pulled away and kissed my forehead before running off. I jumped into the car and I saw Sarah a little shocked and angry.

"You have some explaining to do."