the date continued.

It was another few hours walking around the festival and eating some food before it was getting dark. I looked up at the sky and saw the stars starting to come out, my eyes shone looking out at them.

"Hey, kitten follow me." I was pulled into an alleyway and Adrien transformed into Chat.
"M'lady," He said bowing having his hand out to hold. I giggled and grabbed it and just after I was on the rooftops of Paris. We sat down looking up watching the moon rise.

"It's beautiful." I sighed out looking out at the city. I could only hear Adrien hum in response. His hand touched mine, this made me look back at Chat. As I turned back a kiss was planted on me. This made me think of what Neal said about not being able to control his emotions was true. Chat continued to kiss me until neither of us could hold it. Panting, I blushed at Chat.

"Are you able to control your emotions?" I asked as he moved on top of me ready for another heated make out session.

"Not when I'm with you." He said kissing around my cheeks. I giggled.

"No I mean when you are Chat, do you find it hard to control how you feel or your actions?" He looked oddly at me for a moment but then shook his head.

"It doesn't matter, it was just a thought," I said smiling wrapping my arms around his neck. I sat myself up and kissed his cheek.

" I love you, thanks for the amazing date," I said whispering in his ear. Chat moved closer on me and kissed me passionately I hummed threading my hands in his hair. The made my eyes flicker shut. His tongue tangled with mine, various moans were heard and the yerg not to go any further was killing the two of us. Chat pulled back from me panting uncontrollably.

"I love you too." He grinned at me kissing my cheek. It was getting late and for the first time in a while, my parents knew I was out and not at home. Chat knew also that I needed to go home. "We should probably go now, my driver will be asleep by now." He chuckled to himself. I nodded my head and chat helped me up but what I saw made my eyes go wide. Over a few houses, I could see the clear silhouette of Takashi or Neal in the moon's light. But as quick as I saw him he was gone. Chat turned around most likely wondering what I was looking at.

 "What is it?" He asked holding my hand, I just shook my head. 

"It was nothing," I said enough though I knew if that really was Neal and he saw me making out with Chat it was more then just nothing. What I was most worried about is him telling other people or even finding out that Adrien was Chat. I took a shaky breath as Chat lifted me up to take us back down. 

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." He said calming my thoughts, even if it wasn't about the fact he was going to drop down 5 stories. He kissed behind my ear and jumped down. We landed softly and he de-transformed into Adrien. he took back out to the car but unlike he thought the driver just sat in the driver's seat waiting for us to return. We were taken back to my house and Adrien took me over to the door.

"I'll see you on Monday." He said giving me a kiss followed by a hug. "And maybe Sunday night." He whispered in my ear. That could mean many things knowing Adrien. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah see you then." I opened the door and was swept in a bear hug by both my mum and Dona.

"Congrats honey!" Mum said squeezing the life out of me.

"Ok w-what for." I breathed out as they let go. I stumbled back gasping for some oxygen, Adrien patted me on the back.

"Have you forgotten already? The modeling. You're promotion!" Dona said shaking me. I swear she's a teenager at heart.

"Oh yeah," I said now feeling dizzy.
Adrien raised an eyebrow.
"Did you not tell your boyfriend (Y/N)." Adrien looked at me while mum spoke and he shook his head.

"Well young (Y/N) here is now the main model for dessert magazine. Thanks to that photo at the beach in front of the sunset." She grinned.

"How could I forget that day," Adrien said winking at me. I slightly blushed knowing what happened after that shoot. Adrien hugged me once again and kissed my cheek. The two older women smiled happily at us. "See you later (Y/N), Mrs (L/N) and Dona." He said and waved goodbye." I watched as the car drove off still waving. I turned back to the others.

"He is such a good kid," Mum said. " And gold looking too." She went on making me blush."

"So how far have they gone," Dona said like I wasn't in front of her. And she's talking to my mum. I went tomato and pushed past them.

"Well, she's been taking pregnancy pills for a few weeks now so I assume all the way." It's like she isn't my mum, most parents hate their kids even dating but for some reason when I get a boyfriend it's all about if I've slept with him or not. I sighed and went down the next hallway to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday went by fast, I spent the whole day doing everything I would have done on Saturday plus everything I would normally do on Sunday. My body was slightly aching but I subsided the pain since I'm used to it..... Mostly.

 I sat in my seat ready for class

 I sat in my seat ready for class. Neal came into the room with dark rings under his eyes and he kept his focus on the ground in front of him. Oh right we have our performance today. He doesn't seem ready. Neal sat down next to me and lightly hit his head on the desk.

"What happened to you?" I joked and he turned to face me with a glare.

"Let's just get this stupid performance over with." He mumbled out, maybe he did see what happened on Saturday. I let out a sigh great I'm stuck with a guy who thinks I'm cheating on my boyfriend.