ballroom party (Part 3)

Ok, this chapter gets serious and at the end, some IDK how to put it without spoiling it........ Just read some people may not like blood....just read and you'll know. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cold chill went down my spine, I felt like something was wrong. Adriens lips were still on mine I put my hand over his chest so I parted from him.

"Are you cold kitten?" I shook my head. Tilting his head he seemed confused about why I pulled away. I stood closer to him and looked around. 

"Something seems off," I whispered out looking around the darker areas of the balcony trying to see something. That's when Adrien started to seem worried himself.  

"You go inside and find Neal while I see if something is up." I slowly nodded my head letting him go. I walked over to the doors but I was grabbed from behind. My eyes followed the dark shadow to see a man in all black standing tall over me. from what I could see he wore a dark cloke and a hat covering his face from my view. I elbowed him in the gut and ran out of his rasp. 

"A-Adrien," I said standing next to him. Grabbing my hand he spun me behind him to confront the man. 

"What do you want." He said clearly angry. Having his hand in front of me as a sort of shield. THe man merely chuckled before disappearing like a shadow. "Leave now and get neal," Adrien said transforming into Chat noir. I ran into the room and people started clapping. Oh, right I just did my performance.  I squeezed out from the mass of people struggling my way over to neal who stood on the side looking bored watching everyone else dance. I grabbed his hand and shocked him as I pulled him out of the room to a small nook. 

"You need to transform now," I whispered out looking around the room for the shadow. 

"what why?" He asked as some lights started to smash. I could see the shadow looking around the room. I pulled us further away into the darkness. 

"That," I whispered pointing out. He nodded grabbing my waist and transforming into Takashi. Pulling me closer he continued to look out at the dimming lights. 

"Where's your annoying idiot boyfriend?" He sighed out before looking at me, I shrugged and he just rolled his eyes. Sassy much? "So he's after you, do you think it's your dad?" That does make sense with the way he reacted at the song. I didn't say anything and we were suddenly sprinting across the room. Takashi stood in front of me with his sword out and soon only one light was left in the room. 

"So you have my princess." The tall man said as he started to grow in height. He looked like a massive shadow. 

"Just stay away from her," Takashi said stepping backward closer to me. But it didn't work the man was now in front of me, so he's able to pass through shadows. Grabbing me by my arm It was like being teleported as now I was on the roof of my house. by the way, it's two stories if you don't count the height of the roof. I stared wide-eyed at the drop. It would kill me for sure. The cloaked man laughed again. 

"Looks like the young heroes have come to save you." I was held by my neck, I could feel the rage pulsing through him as he lifted me in the air. I heard a cry as Chat kick the man directly in the face tossing off his hat. catching me just before I fell. 

"Don't you dare touch her again." Chat shouted to him, his eyes darkened and his claws started to glow. I stood from where I sat. Ladybug grabbed my hand making me turn away. 

"We need to get you off the roof." She said but before she could move a muscle she was flung out of the way by a dark shadow. The three heroes charged at the man while I clenched my fists. I need to get out of the way or something bad will happen. I started running over the flat surface on the top of the roof and as I made it to the end I thought I could make it down my balcony I tried to jump but I was court and swung back by the man. 

"You belong to me Princess and no one else can have you! I am the king and everyone must bow down!" I felt my body stiffen in its place. I was frozen on the spot. My eyes glanced to the crowd of people standing in front of the house watching the scene. Not like they could do anything. Mum stood the closest with her hands cupping her mouth and I could see tears streaming down her face. I dress blew with the wind and I bit my lip as he got closer. "No one can stop a king from his loyal decree!" I turned my head and could see the other frozen in place, Takashi's sword was right next to me but I couldn't move. 

(There is some blood in this paragraph, you are warned)

"Don't you touch her!" Chat shouted trying to move. I held tears in my eyes as I moved slightly. I need to distract him from the others so they break loose. I clenched my hands more so much they drew blood. The pain struck me out of it. I quickly ducked down grabbed Takashi's sword and swung it at him. Seeming surprised a smirk danced on his lips. I chucked it towards the three of them but my neck was grabbed again. I was risen above the ground again and over the side of the building. gasping for air I scrapped his hand. I saw red flames come off Takashi's sword as he came towards the man. Dodging the hit lead to some of the flame touching the arm holding me up. For some reason, it wounded him to the point of letting me go. Hearing hundreds of screams I only just realized I'd started to fall. My life began to fuzz, I never thought I would die like this. Old age would have been my bet. My hands tugged on the air hoping for something to grab onto, my breath was still yet to yearn for oxygen from the shock, my hair was going everywhere but at this point, I didn't care. Then it all stopped. I didn't make it to the ground but to one of the metal rods around the roof. impaling itself into my stomach I felt my dress soak in a thick liquid.....My blood. This was when I took a deep breath in and out. Sounding like a sigh to most people. I couldn't hear it was just a buzzing noise. My limp body failed to move countless times as I tried to lift myself off the cold metal. This had to be a dream. It can't be real, I told myself as my skin start to numb and colden. I stared up at the sky, it was snowing again. My blood dripping down my lose arms to my fingertips as my eyes started to close, a droopy feeling washed over me like I was about to fall asleep. I felt no pain, my senses were drowned in a contentive revery. I heard a sudden scream it rang in my ears, this followed with a cry. My thoughts went to Adrien. I can't believe what he must be going through seeing me like this. Tears started to stream down my face, I don't want to die. I can't die, Adrien needs me, his mother only died last year and now me. I can't die. I saw a glowing light through my shut eyelids and my numb body was pulled from the metal rod. I gasped again coughing on the blood that pooled in my mouth. But all my energy was drained I lent my body on whoever was holding me and everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god did you just die or what. IDK but you'll see soon. Have some guesses on what I'm doing here. I'd love to see if you can guess it. X_X