The pain is real

I woke hearing I light buzzing sound. It echoed through my ear drums making me groan. The time was 10 in the morning, Sunday. The day after... I had adamantly had red rush to my cheeks. What he did to me, I rolled to pick up my phone seeing a bucket load of messages from Marinette.

'(Y/N) I need to call you!' about five messages saying the same thing. I sat up feeling slightly stiff and speed dialed her.

'Oh god(Y/N) thank goodness.' Marinette quickly spoke into the phone.

"What's up, did setting happen?" I asked making Adrien move next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

'Nathaniel asked me out and I don't know what to wear!' I could hear her throwing clothes around. I covered my bare chest with the covers of the bed.

"Just wear something casual, be yourself Marinette, that's why he likes you right," I said everything went quiet.

'Your right (Y/N) thanks!' She quickly hung up. I put my phone on the dresser. Adrien groaned pulling me close to him.

"What was that all about kitten?" He mumbled into my neck. I yawned shutting my eyes again.

"Marinette was having a small heart attack about a date with Nathaniel today," I spoke quietly, he started to play with the ends of my hair and massaging my back by moving his hand up and down the middle part of my spin. I sighed in pleasure relaxing more.

"I should have a bath," I said sitting up from his embrace.

"No, we should have a bath kitten." Adrien connected me, I tried to stand on the floor but my legs gave way.

"Ouch." I groaned out not able to stand.

"Whats wrong kitten?" Adrien said coming around from the other side of the bed.
I sat on the ground with my legs fumbled around me.

"You were too hard yesterday Adrien," I whined putting a hand to my lower region. He blushed and started to get hard.
"Hey don't get turned on, I won't be able to walk if you try anything now!" I said crossing my arms, Adrien shook his head and picked me up. He turned the bath on and sat me on the toilet seat so he could get the right temperature.

"I'm sorry kitten," Adrien sighed out watching the bath fill. I felt bad for him now. I shouldn't have yelled. He came back over to me and put me in the bath, about to turn away I grabbed his hand.

"Don't leave, what happened to the bath you wanted?" Showing a small smile he sat next to me. Massaging my lower stomach it soothed the aching pain. "It was worth it you know," I whispered out to him and he chuckled kissing my shoulder.

--------------------------------------
Adrien had to help me out of the bath and into my clothes because I still couldn't stand.

--------------------------------------Adrien had to help me out of the bath and into my clothes because I still couldn't stand

(the same thing you wore yesterday)

I had no use of my legs at all, Adrien ordered room service because I can't freaken walk!

"What am I going to tell my parents or even Sarah," I said slouching in the couch Adrien just sat me on. 

"I'm more worried about you than what everyone else thinks. What if I broke you!" He said playfully jumping next to me and snuggling into my left side. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't break me... Just disabled me for a few hours, I think."  I jumbled the last bit still not sure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow. It came to mind that no one knows where I am.

"Hey Adrien do my parents and Sarah know where I am?" I asked as he moved the food closer to the couch.

"They don't know you're at a hotel with me, but they know that you won't be home until tonight." I titled my head confused about what he told them, especially since I was able to get a whole day of work to be with Adrien. 

"I told them we were going out for the day on the other side of the city and staying in one of my dads holiday homes." I don't see why anyone would need a holiday home so close to their actual home but at that my family has one too. I nodded grabbing a drink. it was quiet for a while and as I finished my food I stretched.

"Since I'm meant to be home later today," I started off and Adrien looked over at me. "What were you planning to do?" He smirked at me and kissed me.

"I'm not saying anything." He hummed against my lips. "But first we need to get you walking again."

---------------------

Have you ever tried to walk in a sleeping bag.... With your legs tied together and on a tight rope. Well, that's how I feel right now but all that added with the pain of a period.
That's, in short, my overall experience right now. I groaned out facing the floor with Adrien next to me trying to get me to walk across the room.

"Kitten are you ok?" I shook my head and rested it on his shoulder.

"If you would get tell me what you wanted to do we might be as to work something out without me having to walk." He just shook his head.

"It's a surprise kitten." I frowned and shakily stood up.  The most I've gotten is a few steps and that's with Adriens help. This is going to take forever!

After depending another half an hour I was able to walk a decent amount. Adrien took this as a sign to take us out side and to this mysterious surprise.

------------------------------------

I know I went over dramatic with your condition but I don't care! I'll update as soon as I can but school is getting overwhelming. I'm doing three freaken folio subjects!! This is what I get for being creative! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. ^_~