Christmas Eve

(There's a lemon near the second half of this chapter. You have been warned!!!)

I've tried to stop thinking about what happened two nights ago, either of us knows what happened to me. I've been focusing on Adriens present, everyone is able to go on Christmas night the hardest part is not telling him about the party.  I was wrapping presents in my room while listing to some music, humming along with the classical music I moved Alyas present under the medium sized tree in my room and went on to do Nino's. I heard the sound of feet hitting the floor quietly, I bet Adrien wants to see what I got him without me knowing. I lightly sighed to myself hearing him get closer. 

"If you get any closer you won't be getting a Christmas kiss." I sang out and he stopped in his tracks. I started to turn around looking away from the half wrapped present. "I got you there." I smiled before he quickly moved over and kissed me. That's when I noticed he was still Chat. 

"No, I got you." He grinned at me as his eyes went to look behind me. I lent backwards so he couldn't see the presents. 

"Hey I don't want you looking at what I got the others, it will spoil the surprise," I mumbled at the end. 

"So mines over here then." I grabbed his tail before he could walk the rest of the way to the tree. 

"Don't even think about it," I warned him, even though his present wasn't there I couldn't let him know that. I glared at him and he knew I was being serious that's when he smirked at me coming back over. 

"You're so cute when you are angry." He came closer holding the hand that was still clenching his tail. "I won't look ok." Chat said slowly leaning closer to my ear. 

"I don't believe you." I frowned at him and Chat just chuckled at me. 

"come on My lady, what would it take to make you believe me?" Chat questioned me as his other hand went smoothly up to my right shoulder. Twisting me around so I fell onto the ground next to the unwrapped presents my grip loosed a little.  His cat-like eyes stared down at mine glowing over me. I bit my lip from the position we were in and jotted my eyes around the room. He bent down and nibbled on my ear then purring. I let out an automatic moan as he continued to purr against my skin kissing around my neck. Why is this turning me on so much? I let go of his tail trailing it up his back to the base of his neck.

"Good girl, now what should we do now?" Brushing his glove covered fingers through my hair being extremely close to my lips. I rolled my eyes at him latching my lips onto his.

-----------------------------------------------

(Lemon starts now)

I yawned hearing my quite alarm go off next to me. Rolling over next to Adrien he turned off the alarm. Tomorrow's Christmas was all I thought to myself. Adrien pulled me against his bare as his hand touched my bare waist.

"Morning kitten." He hummed softly and I just groaned pulling the covers over my shoulder. It was quite cold in my room because I forgot to put the heater on last night, I was distracted.
"Merry Christmas Eve." Adrien sang into my ear making me shiver.

"Did I get my Christmas present early, because it seemed like it last night," I mumbled out pulling myself against his chest to warm my face. Adrien only laughed.

"No kitten I have something else for you, but if you want we can do it again just for fun." He spoke huskily in my ear and squeezed my ass. I yelped in surprise slapping him lightly on the arm.

"Adrien," I said blushing and he laughed at me.

"You're the one who begged to suck me yesterday. I just figured you'd want to do it again, you did say I taste incredible." Adrien pulled my body against his and our lower regions touched.

"That's because you do," I said speaking into his chest so he couldn't see my blushing face.

"What was that kitten, I didn't quite hear you." I but my lip looking up at his smirking face.

" You taste sooo good in my mouth Adrien it drives me crazy. The way your cumm squirts out In my mouth is heavenly." I moaned out for him. It was his turn to blush and I felt him go hard against my upper thigh. I grinned childishly at him grazing my hand over his member. Adrien's head tilted as he groaned.

"Do you want to go again?" He panted and I stopped.

"Nope, at least not in my bed at 9 in the morning." I teased Tring to sit up but he stopped me.

"But kitten what am I meant to do?" He whined holding my hand over his member.

"Go to the bathroom or just calm down, I'm still hurting from yesterday night and I need to be able to walk today." With the amount of prepping I need to do it's crazy.

"You can just use your hand, it won't feel the same if you're not doing it." I gave in as my hand starter pumping. Adrien groaned at the feeling of my hand against his cock and pull his head on my shoulder panting. I started to speed up licking my other hand and swapped so I gained more speed. Biting my inner cheek I watched Adrien roll his eyes back in pleasure. I felt some pre cumm squirt onto my thigh as Adrien groaned giving me more love bites that added to the ones from last night. My sheets are gonna be so dirty. I sighed out stopping. Adrien panted looking unhappy about my desition.

"Just sit up ok," I whispered into his ear. He did so and I moved the sheets from his lower half making his pulsing member spring free. Some more pre cumm squirted out due to the cold air, using a single finger I twirled it around it and moaned out when it touched my tongue filling my mouth with an incredible taste.
"You taste so good." I breathed out kissing his tip before licking down the long shaft. Adrien grabbed my hair making me start to suck him. I moaned vibrating onto his dick moving up and down deep throating him.

"Oh, g-god kitten faster." Adrien stuttered out, hollowing my cheeks I sped up the pace. My teeth only just touched him when I moved down but it made Adrien groan louder, he was almost there I stopped deep throating him and sucked harshly on Adrien's tip. One final groan and he thrusted forward making his whole cock move into my mouth followed by a mouth full of cumm. I road him out of his high licking up and down his dick and swallowed what was in my mouth.
"That was amazing kitten." Adrien panted brushing his hand through my hair. I quickly pecked his lips. 

"Well, you owe me now," I said winking at him while standing from the bed to have a shower.