Music project part 4

I didn't want to go to school today, but Adrien didn't know why and I couldn't tell him that I think Neil is Takeshi. 

I walked into the classroom early, sighing I went to the back and sat down. I couldn't stop thinking what happened, I was almost assaulted by someone. I breathed heavily and went through my bag to distract myself. Hearing a thud next to me. Neal smiled at me.

"Morning (Y/N)." He said sitting down.

"Morning," I said back not looking at him
How is he not acting any different?

"About our project." I flinched. He saw this and sighed. " I was thinking we could go over to your house again tonight?" I nodded a little I watched Adrien walk into the room with Nino. I smiled and waved making him smile. The teacher walked in and she started doing her thing. I only drew in my book the whole lesson jotting down things every now and again. Neil tapped my shoulder. I glanced up and looked back down trying not to notice him. I raised my hand.

"Can I go to the bath room?" I asked and she nodded. I stood and went out the door. I noticed both Adrien and Neil watching me. Going down the stairs and across the court I opened the door. Looking in the mirror I redid my lipstick. Ok (Y/N) calm down. He shouldn't do anything, at least not at school. Taking a deep breath in and out I felt a tear roll down the side of my face. Taking a shaky breath I went back out. Bumping into someone I took a step back.

"S-sorry," I said feeling another tear fall down the side of my face. Adrien stood there and quickly wiped the tear away.

"What happened?" He said before pulling me into a hug. I sniffed and shook my head.

"Did something happen with Neil? I told you not to trust him." I shook my head again. I shouldn't tell him.

"It's just last night," I said looking to the side. I can't bring myself to tell him what happened. Who knows what Adrien will do if he found out that the same person who almost kissed me was sitting next to me. Probably kill him on the spot.
Adrien moved my chin so I faced him.

"I won't let that guy do anything to you. I promise ok kitten." Kissing my forehead Adrien threaded his fingers with mine.
"You don't need to worry at school so I'll come over to yours later tonight." I smiled at him.

"Like every other night." I laughed alittle wipeing the tears under my eyes. He joined in and I kissed his cheek.
We went back to class after that.
----------------
Time skip to your house with Neil.

"Come on (Y/N) can't I see your room?" He whined at me tapping my forehead with opposite end of the pencil.

"We need to finish writing the song first," I said in defense making him groan passing me a piece of paper.
Looking through my eyes went wide.

"This is good, I can work with this and write down some instrumental parts to it." He nodded and stood up walking over to the door.

"Aren't you showing me your room?" I sighed, he really wants to see it and again after yesterday. Standing up I walked with him to my room.opening the door he went straight inside looking around. I sat down on my desk chair for five minutes watching him. I need to find out about last night. I watched him stop and look out to my balcony. He stared out for a while. I stood from my chair and opened the doors.

"Sorry."
"Neil." We said at the same time I looked back at him watching as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"About yesterday, with what happened..... With Takeshi or..... Me." My breath hitched. Well, that answers my question.

"When I transform I find it hard to control my emotions and actions with other people. It's like a stronger side of me." I looked down and nodded. Not saying anything he came a step closer.

"I promise I would never ever only want you for my own pleasure. If I was in a relationship with you it would be way more than that." Again I nodded. I couldn't say anything.

"Please say something (y/n)." He came a little closer. Arms length away. I looked up at his dark blue eyes and lightly smiled.

"I forgive you Neil, but why can't you control the way you act?" 

He got out a cute floating dragon.

"Neil where's my marshmallows." I stared at the whining dragon and giggled. It turned and gasped flying behind Neil to hide from me.

 It turned and gasped flying behind Neil to hide from me

(A greeny blue colour, to mostly match with his outfit. Also, I did this drawing couldn't find anything to match with what I was looking for.)

"There's a girl right over there." The little cute dragon said.

"I know," Neil said rolling his eyes.

"Do you think she saw me?" The dragon continued.

"Yes, she did." I smiled and a small ball of fire came from him.

"How does she know?" He hissed.
Neil grabbed him by a wing and pulled him to his front.

"She found out on her own and don't be so rude." then he stoped himself.
"How did you know who I was?" He said letting go of his wing.

"Well, you were talking him up in class the other day and...." I sat on the railing and he walked a bit closer to me. "You had the same smirk." I finished. The little dragon face planted.

"The first one makes sense I guess." He said laughing a little.