modeling day 1 part 1

After finally recovering from being sick they let me go to school on Friday the day before the weekend I was spending at the beach. Marinette was talking to me a little more now so I was happy to sit with them at lunch.

"So do you know who your modeling with?" Alya asked talking a bit from her sandwich. I shook my head.
"I asked again but they still wouldn't tell me." I sighed. Who on earth is it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stood in the main hallway with Adrien waiting for Sarah to arrive.
"I'm going to miss you," I spoke looking at him, he smirked at me before giving me a quick kiss.
"Well too bad you're stuck with me." I was confused.
"What does that mean?" I asked as the doors opened.
"It means he's coming with us as your other model. I was going to tell you myself but he bet me to it." I went wide eyed and hugged him.
" We were going to choose someone else but he didn't want you modeling with another guy." I pulled away and giggled.
"So you didn't want me to pose in a swimsuit with someone else?" I nudged him before grabbing my bags. Adrien blushed a little before walking out with me to the car.

"Tonight will be getting everything ready along with your outfits for the next day," Donna said smiling at her planner. I sighed I'm spending the whole weekend working. I felt Adrien touch my hand and we intertwined our fingers together. At least I'll be with Adrien.
By the end of the car trip, I was leaning on Adrien's shoulder almost asleep. It was a three-hour car ride and it was dark outside as well. I felt as Adrien shifted in his seat, Donna had already felt the car to get things ready. I groaned.
"Come on (Y/N) you can sleep when were in the hotel room." I slightly nodded and he opened the door. I stumbled out and heard a chuckle.
"So cute." I heard him whisper to himself. I blushed making myself wake up a little. He grabbed my hand and pulled me forward into the lobby of the hotel we were at. 

I watched people as they went through the lobby with bags of the equipment will need for the shoot. I looked at Donna as she came out from the crowd holding some keys. 

"Hears your room key." She said out of breath before running off again. We both walked over to the elevator and went up to the top floor. I noticed that Adrien was only holding one key.

"Why did she only give us one key." I said as we stopped at the door.

"I don't know." Adrien shrugged as he turned the key in the door. It opened showing a dresser with a note sitting in the middle of it. 

'Welcome to the honeymoon sweet, we hope you enjoy your stay.'It said in fancy writing.

"The honeymoon sweet?" Adrian said as he looked around before wrapping me in a hug and kissed the side of my neck. 

"Not now Adrien I need to sleep," I whined and he just picked me up and brought me over to the king sized bed. I rolled under the covers and yawned. I heard him also come under the cover but I knew there was no other bed in the room. I just sighed. I felt him lightly touch my waist, I stiffened before relaxing. He smiled at me before coming closer and wrapping his other arm around me. 

"Night Adiren." I whispered placing my head on his chest. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a knock on the door and I graoned. What time is it? I felt Adiren take a deep breath in and out tickling the side of my neck. He pulled me in closer.

"Morning (Y/N)." He spoke and I hummed in responce. The door wa swung open and the curtains pulled out showing the brightness of the sun. 

"Morning love birds!" Donna sang sanding next to the bed.

"Do you like the set up I got fot the two of you." I yawned and sat up looking over at her.

"I'm guessing my dad doesn't know about this?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I might have forgotten to mention it." She grinned clapping her hands and a bunch of people came in with clothes, makeup and hair equiment for us.

"Time to get ready." She smiled at the two of us.

This is going to be a long weekend.