Lemon continued

This is a continued lemon from the last chapter. Enjoy ^_~

---------------------------------

I shivered, taking a sharp breath in as I felt his hand over my pussy. I moaned louder as he began to rub my wetness. I quickly took off his shirt and he took the liberty of removing his pants. Coming back to my pussy he slid me down on the wall till he was on his knees my legs now draped over his shoulders and my hands in his hair. I panted feeling his breath close to my entrance. Arching my back as he licked across my opening. Adrien stared into my half lid eyes as he went on with sucking me. My hips slowly moved back and forward wanting him to go faster. Compiling to my need he started flicking over my g-spot swirling his tongue inside of me. Spreading out my opening more with his left hand his right rubbed my clit making me moan out rubbing harder I was coming closer to my end.  Hearing him swallow my juices made me moan louder.Biting my lip as I groaned out from the vibrations of his own moans against me. I panted as a sudden rush came over me and I orgasmed into Adrien's mouth. When I opened my eyes I saw him savouring the taste, licking his lips seductively and sliding me down onto his lap. I had my back against the wall and my legs were back around his waist, the two of us panted staring at each other. Leaning forward I kissed his neck but after a few seconds, he stopped me.

"Not that I don't like that but I can't cover a bite mark by tomorrow kitten ." I simply nodded my head going down to his chest and I heard him chuckle from my persistence. Rubbing his member with my hand Adrien groaned out sitting his head on my shoulder panting heavily. Grabbing my hand he moved it up and down faster making him moan out. Some pre cumm squirted out and I used my other hand to get some from his tip for a taste. Watching me as I licked my fingers clean his cock went harder.
"Suck me please kitten," Adrien whined out to me staring into my eyes.

"There's Not a day that you can't live without a blowjob," I whispered out kissing him quickly before replacing my hand with my mouth. A cry from Adrien was heard as my mouth dove down. I really do love giving an oral to Adrien. He just tastes too good. I moan sucking on his tip slowly before licking back down. Letting out another groan Adrien grabbed my hair softly tugging on it. Some more pre cumm came out and I licked it off his tip looking Adrien in the eye as I did so. His eyes soon shut and his head tilted back, taking him deeper into my mouth I started deep throating. Adrien let out a gasp from the feeling of his cock hitting the back of my throat. The grip he had on my hair went tighter. 

"Oh God (Y/N)," Adrien gasped out thrusting out in time with me orgasming hard. I moaned swallowing on instinct and pulled back panting with Adrien. Immediately Adrien moved forward kissing me our tongues danced together and he stood up while holding me by my thighs. "We should wash up." He said kissing my ear. Nodding my head I fumbled around for the hot water tap while having my lips locked on Adriens. I turned the tap and we both moaned from the waters touch on our skin. I was now against the glass frame as he pushed inside of me, moaning in his ear pressing my body against his chest while he continued to insert himself inside of me. My nails dug slightly into his back with my eyes shut tightly. Adrien groaned as he started thrusting in and out of me filling us both with pleasure.

"Mmmm faster Adrien." I hummed into his ear testing my head on his shoulder. His pace started to build up making my legs move higher up his back. It wasn't long before we were screaming each other's names. His cumm shot into me and Adrien let out a satisfying groan against my ear. Quickly rinsing ourselves off Adrien dried me and himself off before carrying me bridal style to my bed.

"Happy birthday kitten." He whispered into my ear. I gazed over at the clock seeing it was 12:01 the start of my birthday. I smiled looking back to him and kissed him. We were still both breathing heavily as the covers went over us. I snuggled closer to him and Adriens arms went around my waist. I felt so safe at this moment. I took a deep breath in taking in his sent and we both fell asleep. 

----------------------------------

I finished the lemon, next chapter will be the birthday party! Yay! Hope you liked this chapter I'll update later this week.