Untitled Part 7

It's been a few days since the fall out with Chloe and yet I still haven't seen Chat. I really want to find out if he's Adrien or not but I can't just look around Paris for him. I sighed while looking at my computer screen. Homework was the last thing on my mind right now. I pushed my desk chair away from my oversized desk and spun a few times before the chair came to a stop. It's 11 and I can't sleep the weekend starts tomorrow and I have nothing to do. Getting out of my chair and finding something to sleep in.

 Getting out of my chair and finding something to sleep in

I have nothing to do but study and work hard. This was all too frustrating. I opened my windows and walked out. The cold air hit me but I didn't care. I placed both hands on the thick rock mount in front of me and stared out at the city. I tilted my head forward and tried my best to hold myself together. I jumped onto the railing and sat there thinking for a while. I felt someone sit next to me.

"I thought you might come." I whispered still looking out.

"I guess you know me well." I smile a little, but I remembered what he did last time. I quickly punched his arm.

"That's for leaving my friend stranded." I crossed my arms and went back to look out at the city.

"Seriously again and on the same arm too." I laughed a little. I stopped, wait again when did I? I stared at him. He noticed his mistake too.

"I'm sorry about that." He rubbed the back of his head. I glared at him moving closer.

"What's your real name?" He blinked a few times and got off the railing.

"Where did that come from?" He laughed a little as I walked up to him.

"Stop trying to hide it, I know your Adrien. I wasn't sure for a while but now I'm positive." He was on the edge of the railing now as I stared him down.

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I frowned.

"Fine, I knew you wouldn't tell me anyway." I sighed and took a step away from him. I started to walk back inside, it was stupid of me to say anything, why would he tell me anything anyway.

"I should be going now." I turned back and rubbed the side of my arm.

"Yeah..." I stared into his eyes for a moment before turning away. I felt something warm on my left cheek. My eyes widened as I looked at a grinning chat standing next to me. He left me confused, I touched the cheek he kissed.... why?

----------------------

It's Monday and I had the longest most tiring weekend ever. I did Karate and Japanese in the morning Saturday and only having a short amount of time before I went to a photo shoot..... I'm too tired to stay the rest. I stepped out of the car and It drove off. I yawned and stretched.

At least I'm wearing something a little more comfortable

At least I'm wearing something a little more comfortable. I looked out at the surrounding people looking at my outfit of the day and then went back to their conversations. I'm so happy they all have calmed down about me being here. I walked up the stairs and I was pulled to the side.

"What is with you people and the pulling, I'm happy to talk you know." I gained my balance to see Alia.

"Yeah sorry about that anyway what is your relationship with Adrien. I know I asked this before but you are being clingy to him." I stared at her.

"He's the first friend I made here and I'm not being clingy." I crossed my arms.

"I saw you yesterday holding his arm." I stopped her.

"To get away from Chloe and to also make her a little angry." She only smirked at me.

"Ok I believe you but I'm going to ask Adrien about this." I waved her off and sighed. These people are obsessed. My phone beeped, checking I found that there was an attack and Chat noir and ladybug were fighting a...... I don't even know what that is? I stepped into the classroom, everyone was here but for Marinate and Adrien. Marinate is known for being late and I still think Adrien is Chat so this only proves my point more. I sat down next to Nino who was listening to music while waiting for class to start. I turned to face Alia.

"Hey, do you know what thing Chat and Ladybug are fighting?" I showed her a picture and she shook her head.

"It looks like an animal but I've never seen anything like it." I nodded my head and looked back to the front of class. Adrien burst through the doors of the class out of breath as the bell went. Everyone's eye were wide and we all watched him sit down next to me. I tried my best not to laugh as I continued to draw in my book. I saw him look at me then turn and blush. But I ignored it, as the class continued Marinate came into class, getting court by the teacher and getting a detention. I just continued to draw, as the teacher finished her desiccation she mentioned we would be working in groups for projects in our table groups.

"Now I know that there will be a group of three but I will give them more work to present." I heard a groan from Nino and I only giggled. We had the rest of class to find out our topic.

"Ok, so what do you guys want to do?" I opened to a new page as I waited. Nino suggested pocket dimensions and Adrien just sat there not adding to the conversation. I poked his cheek with my pencil.

"Hey, Adrien you paying attention."

"huh." He looked at me then Nino.

"We were thinking of coming over to my house after school today." I spoke and he shook his head.

"uh yeah sure but what's our project?" Me and Nino stared at him for a moment. He wasn't listening, that whole time. I laughed a little.

"If you were paying attention you would know that."