Music project

It's been over a week since Neil came to school. Both Adrien and Neil are neck to neck trying to impress me. I have no idea why Adrien is, I mean I am dating him.

I sighed slouching over my desk as the bell went and Neil tapped my shoulder

"What's with you?" Doing his normal smirk.
"Nothing I'm just tired of this week." And the two of you trying to beat one another. My eyes followed the music teacher as she walked into the classroom. 

"I have some good news for you all." She said putting everything onto the desk.

"You will all be patterning up with someone to do a performance." My eyes went a little wide as I watch both Adrien and Neil look right at me. I put my hand up.
"Yes (Y/N)."
"Would it be possible if you could assign the partners?" Ever if I end up with one of the boys at least the teacher chose. I heard everyone groan.

"That's what I'm going to, you're all assigned to the person sitting next to you." Neil sat closer to me. I smiled, I glanced at Adrien who had a frown on his face. Oh great, he's going to kill me. 

-----------------------

Spending the rest of the period thinking of ideas for the performance, right after the bell went Adrien pulled me out of the classroom and around the corner. 

"I will not let you work with Neil on the project." He stated looking extremely annoyed. 

"Why not Adrien, what could happen anyway?" I asked.

"Well we have to do work outside of class, so you will be going to each other's houses." He said looking more worried now. 

"I won't do anything," I said shaking my head, he sighed.

"Not you him, I'm worried he'll take advantage of you." Adrien grabbed my hand and rubbed my hand with his thumb. 

"I can handle myself, Adrien." He still didn't seem convinced. I placed my other hand on his cheek. I kissed him sweetly and not for very long. 

"Nothing will happen ok?" I tilted my head to the side to meet his eyes. Adrien had a small smile on his face. He kissed me again making my eyes go wide. He Slowly was able to pin me against the cold wall. Adrian really jealous, I didn't protest but moved my hands into his hair as Adrien put his hands on my waist. I lightly moaned as he licked my bottom lip. Hearing a slight knock on the wall we were making out against. The both of us looked over to Neil panting. 

"What do you what Neil, I'm talking to Kitten." Adrien held my waist tighter. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Talking was the last thing on your mind," I whispered to Adrian, he glanced back at me and smirked before looking back to Neil. 

"Yeah looked like a decent conversation," Neil said glaring at Adrien.  " I came here to talk to (Y/N) about who's house were meeting at after school." He said looking at me now. 

"I really don't mind." I smiled and Adrien stood back from me and held my hand. 

"Both my parents will be out after school, so we can practice at my house?" He suggested. Adrien's hand tightened around mine.

"How about my place, we have a whole room with any instrument you can think of." I smiled and he nodded. The bell went, and Neil grabbed my wrist. 

"Let's go come on." He grinned at me as he pulled me away from Adrien. 

"Uhh see you tomorrow Adrien." I smiled at him and waved. 

Sarah stood in front of the car and saw Neil walking next to me. 

"(Y/N) who is this boy?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"This is Neil, we need to work on a project so I was wondering if he could come over to the house for an hour or so?" I asked, she only sighed. 

"(Y/N) you already have dance, karate and Violin today I don't think you should be adding this onto it." I sighed.

"Can't we add Violin to tomorrow since I'm only doing Japanese and Piano?" She glanced at Neil one more time and looked at her notepad.

"I guess we can but I want the both of working. No funny business." I nodded. 
Sarah stepped into the car
"Is that like your mum or something?" Neil whispered to me. I shook my head.

"I guess you could call her my manager." I smiled as we stepped into the car.

--------------------------

After the short ride home I stepped out of the car along with Neil and Sarah. 

"This is where you live?" I looked back at Neil who was standing wide-eyed at my house. 

"Do you hate me now knowing I'm rich?" I asked, not expecting to see him Blush from my words

"N-no no one could hate you (Y/N)." By the end, a smirk was on his face. I watched the doors open and I walked in. 

"Good afternoon Miss (Y/N)." The maid smiled.

"Good afternoon." I smiled. 

"So I'll be doing Dance, while I'm doing that you can get set up," I suggested Neil nodded and one of the maids took him to the music room. 

After finishing dance I went across the other side of the house to meet with Neil. 

To be continued