The truth hurts

"so what you're saying is no matter what we say to your parents we can't plan a party for you?" Alya said sounding crushed unlike marinate next to her jumping for joy.

"I've always wanted to make a ball gown!" She clapped and I laughed

"Yeah but you are all invited to the party, I'll give you all the invites tomorrow." I smiled and the two nodded at me.

"What about the music?" Nino wined and I rolled my eyes.

"A lot of it will be classical but I can ask for some modern music." Then the thought came to me." can any of you dance?" Adrien nodded but the rest of them didn't move.

"Great now I have to know how to dance!" Alya yelled out in frustration. I felt sweat drop.

"I can ask my dance teacher to give you all a lesson if that helps?" I said and she nodded eagerly.

"I have always wanted to see this amazing House of yours." She's all out with her mixed emotions today. I smiled but looked at the time.

"Lunch is almost over," I said still looking at my watch. It's art now. Only Neal was in my class, so the others went in the other direction. I waved them bye and went to look at Neal.
"Come on let's go!" I grinned grabbing his hand dragging him over to the art classroom. Not saying anything he was just looking at his hand with mine and sighed out.

"It feels too right." I heard him whisper out. I and glanced back. Letting him go and this struck him out of his trance. Neal stared at me in awe, I just showed a small smile opening the door to the art room. 

-------------------------------

Since it was just less than two weeks until the ball mum wanted to start making the dress. Yes me and my mum design and make the dress each year. It's almost the only thing we bond over. It's only when we start making the dress that I find out about the theme for the ball. 

"So what's the theme this year?" I asked looking through all the different styled fabrics in mums work office. She smiled and let me look at the invitation. " A black and white masquerade ball. Nice one." 

"So I was thinking white with black flowers and..." I stopped her with my hand.

"You decided on the design last year, it's my turn." She let out a sigh and nodded.

"I suppose so, here the sketch pad." I started drawing out the design and nodded my head.

"It would be strapless all black with a black crochet over the top, the additional items will be silver to add a more feminine look." She looked at my design and her eyes went wide.

"Honey this is amazing...... Have you thought about fashion design after school?" I haven't really thought about my job after school. Most people have a small area that there good at but me... I don't really know where I fit in. I shook my head and mum stood from her seat.