What to sing?

I sat in my room feeling the cold air hit against my skin. it came suddenly winter. Just the other day it was a nice temperature but now it's getting so cold. I let out a sigh as I continued to look out my open window laying on my bed. Mum forced me to stay home and I made Adrien go to school convincing him I would be fine on my own for six hours. I was true but I didn't have anything to do. My phone went off and I quickly answered it. 

'I have a very important question for you!' I heard my Karate teacher on the other side of the call. I raised an eyebrow not knowing what she's gonna say.

"Yeah?" I didn't know If I was going to be told off for missing a lesson or what. 

' Do you have a performance ready?' She asked and I sighed. It's a thing that each year I do something for the guests that come to the ball. A performance but with everything that has happened I didn't really think about it.

"Uh no, I thought I could skip it this year because of the lack of time I've had," I said and my door slammed open showing her looking pissed. The phone call ended and I didn't know what to do.

"No student of I'm is going to make a fule of me!" Where did all this rage come from? She's not even a music teacher. Grabbing my hand she brought me to the music room. I was sat down and I watched as she tapped her fingers on the piano. " Now the best songs come from the heart and you've been through a serious amount of crap recently." My eyes went wide.

"How do you know about that?" I asked and she let out a laugh.

"The question is who doesn't know. everyone at least in this house heard about it from the maids." I guess roomers do spread around. I nodded my head and she sighed. "You have a lot to sing about and you can show your dad who's boss with a kick-ass song!" I frowned at her and she waved to the piano. " YOu have a whole 6 hours to make a song I bet you can do it!" She sat on the floor next to me and I grabbed a piece of paper starting to write. 

----------------------------------

Three hours. Three hours it took to just finish the lyrics to the song. Even then I felt like it would course my dad to either hate what he said or he'll know he was right. I stretched where I sat before feeling a slap on my shoulder.

"Hows it going?" My karate teacher said as I yelped in surprise as she laughed at me a little. 

"Alright I just need to compose the rest of the song and I'll be done."  Nodding her head she went out of the room. This is going to take forever I sighed to myself opening the piano ready to kill my fingers. 

-----------------------------
Quitely walking out of the music room and up the stairs to my room. Making sure neither of my parents heard me. I sighed in relief shutting the doors of my bedroom. Deciding to have a shower I took off my shirt and shorts. I was surprised any of my friends called, but I suppose Adrien told them I was fine and I we just getting ready for tomorrow night. The water went warm and I went into the shower. I ever did talk to the girls about what they were wearing. I guess I'll see tomorrow. Just after I got out of the shower the door was slammed open.

"I missed you, Kitten!" Chat came into the room making me jump where I stood as he hugged me. 

"Uh, hi....." I said shivering from the cold air he brought in. I felt him inhale and I rolled my eyes smiling at him. " You do know I'm only wearing a towel right?" I laughed as his grip around my waist tightened. 

"Yes, I know." He mumbled into my neck before kissing it. I let out a sigh of satisfaction as he continued the small kisses onto my neck. "But I wouldn't mind if it was gone." I giggled as he lowered his hand to the end of my towel and groping my ass with his other hand. Chats lips moved from my neck to my own and I moaned as he did so. Lifting me by my thighs I was against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. 

"Your really forward today aren't you?" I said while a grasped for air before kissing him again. Chat groaned parting from me panting heavily. 

"What do you mean by that?" Chat breathed out and I lightly hit my head against the wall laughing to myself.

"Well first off you came into the bathroom while I was in a towel." He stopped me from talking by another kiss and a bite on my lower lip. This making me gasp. 

"Well, I didn't hear you object to that." Chat spoke as his tongue went into my mouth he smirked into the kiss. 

"You also didn't seem to have the time to detransform either." Groping my ass again I moaned tilting my head back.

"You finished?" Chat groaned out detransforming into Adrien. I moaned out as he bit just above my towel. Nodding my head I felt his lips turn into a smirk as my towel dropped to the floor. 

------------------------------------

That's another Chapter done. If you would like I could make another lemon. But I don't have to, and should I make an outfit for each character? Comment!