mums talk

After me and Adrian's 'sessions' this morning in the shower I was almost asleep the whole ride home. My body was actually in pain from what he did to me. Sarah was asking Adrien why I was so out of it the whole ride home and he only responded with "she's just tired from the shoot." Sarah soon bought it and it wasn't long before we made it home. The car pulled up and I was carried to my room by Adrien.

"Kitten are you awake?" Adrien whispered to me as I was set down on the bed.

"No I'm asleep," I mumbled holding onto his arm. He chuckled before kissing my forehead.
"I need to go home, my dad wanted me to have a fencing practice." I pulled him towards me hugging his arm more.

"But you put me in this pain, can't you stay?" I said. I felt him feel around my lower stomach in a relaxing manner. I sighed feeling it sooth the aching pain.

"I'm sorry that I was that good kitten." He said kissing behind my ear. I finally opened my eyes to see his.

"No, you were even better,"  I whispered to him as Adrien brought his other hand to my stomach soothing it more. I lightly moaned shutting my eyes again.

"Kitten I really need to go," Adrien said again lifting my top and slightly pulling down my pants so his fingers massage my stomach better. I moaned out again
I sat up feeling a little better.
"Ok, you can go." I lightly smiled. Adrien kissed me removing his hands from my stomach he sat up from the bed.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow kitten." He said with his forehead touching mine. I quickly kissed him again.
"Yeah bye, Adrien." He walked out of the room and almost right after mum came in.

"How was the trip?" She asked looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"It was good but I'm really tired now." I sighed falling down on the bed.

"I see you have a new necklace." She stated sitting down at the end of my bed. I looked down at the gold necklace and nodded.

"Adrien gave it to me yesterday," I said. A nicely wrapped small box was placed in front of me.

" This is for you just don't tell your father about it." She said hugging me. Mum sat up from the bed and started to walk out of the room. I grabbed the box and glanced up at mum.

"Make sure to take one a day." She stated before shutting the door. I stared at the white door for a few seconds wondering what she meant. I took off the paper and went wide eyed. Pregnancy pills. How did she know I would need these? I blushed thinking over that my mum knew what I was doing with Adrien. Suddenly the door opened again, I quickly chucked the box into my bedside table only to see mum again throwing a square box at me.

"Almost forgot about this one." Her smile widened as she saw the blush on my face.

"I only want to prevent you two having a difficult conversation with your father about why you two shared a room at the hotel and why a grandchild is on the way." The box sat in my hands. The only thing that would be in here is condoms. I sighed also putting in the bedside table under some books so the maids down find it.
"There's no grandchild mum, at least not now," I mumbled the last bit but she still heard.

"Already thinking about marrying Adrien I see well now my assumption is right." She smiled shutting the door once again.
---------
A knock was heard on my door, I opened my eyes looking out at the sunrise. I rolled over and was surprised to see Adrien asleep next to me. Another knock on the door.
"Miss (Y/N) it's time to get up." I heard the maid say starting to open the door.

"Ok thank you," I said sitting up quickly moving the covers over Adrien so she couldn't see him. The maid nodded and shut the door again. Adrien groaned pulling me over to him be my waist.

"Morning kitten." He groggily said with not a care in the word.

"What and when did you get here Adrien?" I asked as he pulled me down back under the covers.

"I was worried about you so..." He yawned and snuggled into my neck. " I came after fencing to see how you were doing but you were asleep. I just slept with you." He finished off before looking as if he would fall asleep again.

"I need to go for my run, Adrien. Someone will come back in soon." I said trying to get out but he didn't let go.

"But kitten you didn't kiss me good morning yet." I looked back at him and he was wide awake, I rolled my eyes and quickly peck his lips.

"Ok I need to go," I said getting out of bed taking off my top. I walked into my closet to change but Adrien wrapped his hands around my bare waist. He kissed around my neck and groped my boobs.

"I want to take you right here right now." I restrained my moans but I let out a sigh.

"Where did this come from?" I questioned him as he continued to massage me.

"You just look so hot without your clothes on I can't help myself." I bit my lip trying to stop myself from moaning knowing that anyone could here, his breath husky and he tightened his grip on my boobs. I moaned softly tilting my head back onto his shoulder. A knock on the door.

"A-Adrien you need to g-go." I moaned. He straight away stopped and kissed me.

"Bye kitten." He whispered into my ear. I turned and he was gone. A smile landed on my face. What is this boy doing to me?

-------------------------------------

"It was great." I smiled to her.
"Anything interesting happens when I was gone?" She shook her head.

"No not even an attack." I raised an eyebrow at her.
"That's meant to be a bad thing Alya, we don't want it to happen." She laughed at me. Spotting Marinate coming over.

"But no one ever said it wasn't interesting, hey Mariante." She waved her over. She waved back walking across the stairs almost tripping a few times.

"Hi." She said I glanced at the clock.

"We should get to class." I felt a hand on mine. I looked to my side and Adrien smiled down at me.

"Morning kitten." He spoke proudly kissing my cheek.

"Kitten?" Alya said raising an eyebrow.
I blushed looking down.

"Just a nickname I gave her the other day." He grinned at the two girls before pulling me to class.

We sat down like normal ready for the first period to start. The bell rang and the teacher followed. But she was with someone.

"Welcome class." She said putting her stuff down.
"This is our new student Neil spark."