the date

After getting out of bed adrien disappeared, most likely to get ready for today or tonight..... He did really tell me anything about today.
Standing in front of the mirror I looked at my outfit. 

( I have forgotten if I've used this outfit or not & I couldn't be bothered checking, tell me if I have)  

Why am I worried about this date, we've been dating for over 5 months. But never been on an official date before. I sighed to myself. We really are new to this, walking out I went to get my breakfast, it was only 9 in the morning. One of the chefs was cooking in the kitchen. Walking past to the dinning room I sat down waiting for my breakfast.

"Miss (l/N) I have for you fruit salad and yogurt like always with a chai latte." He spoke I smiled and thanked him. He went out of the room most likely to make some amazing dish that my parents want. Eating away I got a text glancing down at my phone it read
'i'll be over 20 minutes be ready kitten!' I giggled and went on with my food. My phone went off again and I answered the call.

"Hi, Donna," I said as I took another bite of my salad. She squealed into the phone and I almost dropped my spoon.

"Honey you will not believe what I heard today!" She screamed out. I feel so sorry for her neighbor.

"W-what," I said having no clue what she was talking about.

"The magazine that you and Adrien stared in is one of our top selling magazines and now they made you a lead model!" My eyes went wide. How....what!

"And that also means that I got promoted!" I still sat there stunned for words.

"I ugh Donna does that mean...." I didn't get to finish.

"You get the works, honey. Fashion shows, covers of magazines, movie features anything and you got it!"

"What about school and Adrien?" I bit my nail. If I have to leave I would never forgive myself.

"No. No, no that's what makes you interesting. A young model still in school trying to achieve great grades and have a modeling career! The tabloids are going to eat you up! I'm Going to tell everyone about this!" She hung up the phone. I looked at my phone and then my food. Well, I'm not hungry anymore. The door bell rang. That's Adrien. I went out of the dining room and to the door, a maid had just opened it. I walked over and saw Adrien holding a bunch of flowers, I smiled at his cheeky grin. I took it from him kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Adrian," I said handing it over to the maid and asked for her to put it in a vase for my room.

"Shall we be off kitten?" He said holding out his hand for me to take. We walked down to his car and hopped in. We drove out of the driveway and then I looked over at him.

"So what did you have planned for today?" I said sitting closer to him In the limo. Placing two fingers crossed his lips he zipped his lips shut.

"Hey come on I really wanna know," I begged holding onto his arm. Shaking his head I crossed my arms and he only laughed at my reaction. I bet he knows he'll tell me if he starts talking. I looked back at him and he turned his head to look out the window. I let out a sigh and looked out my window to see which direction we were going in. The driver turned down the tone of the main streets. We could be doing a number of things. Lunch, watching a movie, going to an art museum or..... My thoughts stopped as the car did.

"THE PARK!" I almost screamed out to him knowing I would have gotten it right. Adrien jumped from my statement but nodded his head as if on reflex. The door was opened and a crowd of people were around the streets. 

"There's a carnival on today." I did hear about it but I thought I wouldn't be able to go anyway. The two of us walked across the road to the entrance. I bumped into a few people but we made it into the park none the less. The park looked amazing and cute at the same time. Even with people everywhere it still looked amazing. 

"Ohh fairy floss lets go!" I grinned pointing over to the pink fairy floss a few stalls down pulling Adrien with me.  Next was Ice cream and then a toffee apple. 

I sat down on a bench and sighed. I think I ate too much sugar. 

"I think you went overboard with the sugar kitten," Adrien said basically stating the obvious. I nodded and sat my head on his shoulder. Shutting my eyes I let out a calming sigh.

"(Y/N)?" I opened my eyes and saw Neal standing a meter away from the bench we were sitting at.

"Oh hey, Neal." I waved at him. Adrien stiffened in his seat. I assume he didn't want anyone to interrupt.

"When did you guys get here?" He asked looking mostly at me. I glanced at Adrien not really knowing how long we've been here.

"About an hour ago," Adrien said looking at his watch. "Did you come alone?" Adrien continued. Neal seemed reluctant to respond. Then I heard someone shout out.

"Neal there you are!" I looked behind him to see young looking women in her early 40s, she did look good for her age. She had short black hair and wore a simple pair of black jeans and a t-shirt. Her smile seemed kind.
She stood next to Neal.

"This is my mum." He said and she wrapped an arm around him whispering something in his ear. This made him pull away.

"No that's... Just no!" He said blushing madly. I blinked and laughed a little. The women looked at me and smiled.

"My name's Catherine." She said shaking my hand.

"I'm (Y/N) and this is Adrien, my boyfriend," I said. This made her look at her son.

"Oh, that's why." She whispered to herself. I guess they talk a lot about me. Adrien stood from where he sat and shook her hand.

"I'm really sorry but where in the middle of a date and we were about to head out." He said making me stand.

"Oh, that's alright I needed to find my husband anyway. Neil's eyes went dull after hearing the word husband come from his mum's lips. I weakly smiled at him which he returned. Adrien grabbed my hand and we walked back through the crowd.

"See you at school Neil." I waved back at him before we went on with our date.