The truth is 'I love you'

After what happen yesterday I wasn't sure if I should go to school, but I can't tell Sarah why I didn't want to go to school. So I just got out of the car after it pulled up at the school.

Sarah gave me a hug and told me to be careful before the car drove off

Sarah gave me a hug and told me to be careful before the car drove off. I was a little late for school since I had a few more things to do at the hospital. I walked up the stairs and through the quiet hallways into class. Everyone stopped what they were doing in science and looked over at me.

"Miss (Y/N) you better have a good reason for being late." She doesn't know? 

"I was at the hospital." I gestured to the bandages on my legs and left cheek. She apologised and I sat next to Adrien.

"Hey, Adrien." I said as I took my seat placing my bag down next to me. I was expecting him to just nod because of how he's been acting lately but instead.

"Morning (Y/N), sorry for yesterday there was someone on my mind and I....." He froze knowing what he said. 

"Ohhhh and who's this person?" I questioned him. He only scratched the back of his head and I laughed. 

"You don't need to tell me." He only smiled and class continued after that like normal. I had a few people throughout the day ask me if I was ok and what happened to me. It was the end of lunch and I was walking past the library to the classroom when I was pulled into the room and I heard the door shut. 

" I feel like I haven't gotten through to you people about the pulling." I turned to see Adrien not really knowing what to say.

"Come with me." Was all he said before grabbing my hand towards the back of the library. He stopped when we were between to different book cases. I had no idea what was going on.

"I need to tell you something." I guessed that because I was dragged here. I stayed silent waiting for him to go on. I heard the bell go, we shouldn't be missing class, I was about to turn to walk back to class but Adrien grabbed my hand and spun me back around. I was against the bookcase with Adrien standing tall above me. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to tell you..." He face was so close to mine. That was the same thing chat said to me yesterday. My eyes widened. 

"Chat...... your him right." I whispered out, he only slightly nodded before his lips crashed into mine. This time he didn't want this moment to end. He held both my hands above my head and kissed me harder. I shut my eye's and kissed with just as much passion. Gliding his tongue on my bottom lip I slightly moaned as I opened my mouth and his tongue tangled with mine. It felt amazing and right. I got my hands out of his grip and pulled them into his hair. He pulled me forward and pulled back quickly so we both gained some air before continuing. His tongue still exploring my mouth but soon to slightly move down to my chin and then neck. I moaned a little louder. Still tring to be quite knowing where still at school. I felt him suck harder on the right side of my neck to the point I knew a bruise would show. It was getting harder for me to stay sane. He pulled back letting our foreheads touch. We both were breathing quick and our chest rose just as quick as they fell. I pushed him towards me by his shirt and kissed him again. I heard a groan from his lips this making me moan louder. One of his hands went under my shirt tingling the skin around it. I bit his lip making him move his hand higher on my stomach. I pulled away from the kissed and moaned once again tilting my head back onto the bookshelf behind me. Adrien stopped moving his hand and looked at me.

" I've loved you since the day you came to this school."  I could see the sincerity in his voice, even if it was out of breath.

" I love you too." I quickly spoke before his smiled brighten and his lips pressed onto mine. We heard some heels come into the room. Adrien grabbed my hand and walked me out in the opposite direction. School was almost over and to think I spent over half an hour making out with Adrien. The thought made me blush. We stood in the hallway wanting of each other to speak.

"I know it's odd to ask now but....Would you be my girlfriend?" I looked up from his hand that was still intertwined with mine and nodded my head. At the same time, the bell went. He kissed my cheek just before everyone walked out of class.