#1 | Colby Brock...Jealous?

Psst! I added songs to all the imagines! Check that out if that's your thing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I twisted and turned my lock in all sorts of directions for a solid four and a half minutes.

"Nothing is working!" I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated and extremely annoyed.

"Having troubles?" A voice from behind me asked in a mocking tone. I looked over my shoulder and saw a familiar face. It was a guy from my Chemistry class, who I've never actually talked to before. He's the one who always acts out in class for attention. What was his name again? "Here, you just gotta twist it like this... what's your locker combo?" he asked, as he snaked his arms around me, reaching for the lock.

"38, 15, 6... The damn thing hates me, I swear." We both laughed as he effortlessly opened my locker.

"There you go!" he held it open as he leaned against the locker beside mine.

"Thanks. Don't memorize that." I joked, referring to my locker combination. He laughed.

"You're (y/n) right?" he pointed at me while looking into my locker, probably noticing all the photo-booth pictures of me and Colby.

"That's me!" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm Mac. Chemistry, room 201, right?"

"Guilty again" I answered, trying to get my stuff and get to class.

"Why don't we skip Chemistry today? We can get some coffee..." he looked me up and down. I pulled my semi-crop top down so that the skin was no longer as exposed. As I reached for my books on the top shelf, my shirt slid up again. I'm short, can you blame me?

"Um, actually... I really can't I have to talk to Mr. Baker about the homework, so--"

"Who cares!? Just one cup of coffee. You owe me for opening your locker..." he insisted.

"I really shouldn't."

"Come on!" he kept my locker door forcefully open so that I would leave my books and go with him.

"Mac, I--"

"She said no, dude." The locker door was slammed shut, echoing through the halls. I jumped a little, whipping my head around to see Colby had come to the rescue.

"Hey, what the hell?" Mac flinched at the loud crash of the locker door.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Colby pulled my shirt down and inspected the rest of my body.

"We were just leaving so..." Mac reached for my hand but Colby beat him to it.

"No... You were just leaving." Colby smiled a sarcastic smile and waved him off. He snaked his arm around my waist and Mac looked at it with his hands up in surrender mode.

"Fine. I'll see you around (y/n)." Mac winked at me, obnoxiously.

"Da fuck you won't!" Colby yelled at the back of his head as he disappeared into the crowded hallway. I busted out in laughter as Colby let go. "What the hell?" he asked wincing his eyes. "I already told you. If you don't tell them to back up, I will." he said grabbing my waist and pulling me close.

"Colbyyy iiis jellyyy!" I sang quietly, giggling a little. He rolled his eyes defensively, as he rested both hands at the small of my back.
"I was working on it, babe. I wasn't about to yell: STRANGER DANGER and make a scene." I laughed, followed by Colby's snicker.

"I saw the whole thing. Next time, I'll open your damn locker!" he raised his eyebrows.
"That asshole can go hit on someone else's girlfriend" he scowled.

"You're so cute when you're jealous."

"Leave me alone" he pouted and blushed. His soft, pouty, kissable lips were right there for me to taste, so I did. Right in the middle of that hallway so everyone could see who I belonged to. I was his, and he was mine. And that's all that mattered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYEE how was that??
Too long? Too short?

Please send me your requests and let me know what you wanna read next! ❤️
-Ellie✌🏻️