#7 | Angry Makeup Sex?

check out this imagine's song!!^^

Again, this is one of those where if you're under the age of 13, don't read this... unless you want to lmao. Live yo life boo.😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I heard a knock at the door at about 10 am. I quickly got up and looked though the peep hole. It was Colby. We haven't talked since our fight about a week ago. He looked furious, so I opened the door immediately. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"Where's your roommate?" He asked impatiently.

"In class? What are you-"

"Fucking take your clothes off right now!" He demanded.

"What?" I asked confused. He picked me up and carried me. He slammed me on the couch and started ripping all my clothes off, leaving me down to only my bra and panties.

"You can't just come back into my life like that, Colby! I hate you!" I yelled, trying to stop him, but failing.

"I hate you more." He said hovering over me. He forced our lips together as he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down above my head.

"I hate you!" I hissed.

"Say it again." He demanded as he pressed his hips into mine. There was nothing but anger in his eyes as he spoke.

"I hate you!"

"Say it like you mean it!" He yelled, revealing him at his angriest.

"I fucking hate you! And I hate how you're always late! And I hate how you never take things seriously! And I hate how you always make messes right after I clean! I hate how you always try to control everything and act like you fucking own me! I hate you Colby! I hate you! I hate you!" I screamed, my chest moving up and down.

"Fuck, I love you." he said as he shook his head staring down at me before colliding our lips back together.

"I fucking hate how much I love you, (y/n)." He whispered as he brushed his soft lips against mine, both of us struggling for air as our emotions ran all over the place. I gripped onto his hair as he pushed his hips against mine, our bodies becoming one hot, tangled mess. The couch rocked as he ran his lips down my neck, biting on my skin.

He paused at a hickey he made a week ago, licking the spot before sucking on it once more. "Mine." He whispered, gripping onto my waist even tighter. I arched my back as he quickly unclasped my bra, throwing it onto the floor. He stared down at me, his ocean eyes now dark with lust. He quickly dove his head down before I had time to react, nibbling on my nipple between his teeth and bottom lip.

"Fuck, Colby!" I winced, my body squirming under him.

"That's for all the shit you said." He growled replacing his teeth with his hand, squeezing my boobs harder. "Take it back." he growled.

"No." I shook my head, refusing to let him win, as stubborn as I am.

"I fucking said take it back!" He yelled, squeezing my boobs even harder.

"Fuck you!" I screamed, hating him more and more. He finally let go, his eyes darting to my hips before ripping off my panties and throwing them at the floor with my other clothes.

"You can't hate me that much, babe. You're fucking soaked." Colby smirked as he pulled my legs apart. Without warning, he rammed two fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out. I gasped in shock, gripping onto the edges of the couch as my hips instinctively rose up, making me arch my back in pleasure and pain all combined into one.

"You... You suck!" I said, trying to hide the guilty pleasure he was giving me.

"What did you say?" He suddenly stopped, pulling out his fingers from me.

"I said you suck!" I repeated slowly, even though I knew he had heard me the first time. In a matter of seconds, he licked his two fingers with a smirk on his face. His eyes glared into mine with nothing but pure anger.

"You think you're fucking funny, don't you?" He said as he began taking off his black jeans.
"You think you got me wrapped around your finger, don't you?" He pulled his shirt off, letting it fall on the floor. He took off his boxers and placed his hands around my waist once more. "News flash, baby. I do own you." He slammed inside me without allowing me any time to adjust.

"FUCK!" I shot up from bed, sweating and breathing hard.

"Uh... (y/n)?" My roommate said, peering over at me from the latter. "Dude will you quit moaning? Some of us are still trying to catch some Z's." she added.

I breathed deeply and asked, "what time is it?"

"It's only 6:44am dude. Class is at 10 today. It's Tuesday."

I zoned out after she said it was 6am. I looked down and noticed I had all my clothes on. "It was a dream?" I said quietly, to myself.

"Yeah. A weird ass sex dream. I wouldn't be surprised if you were wet right now." She laughed.

"Jesus." I sighed and got out of bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY DAMNNN. DREAM COLBY IS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED.😬😂

This is probably the dirtiest I've written on this app so far...

Anyways leave a comment and don't forget to vote!!❤️

Tell me what y'all wanna read next!

-Ellie✌🏻️