#28 | WYD To Me?

Yo THE SONG FOR THIS IMAGINE THO
Seriously it's perfect for this lmao

^ESPECIALLY THE VIDEO^

*This is about to be some pg-13 type shit lmao nah jk 😂*

This was requested by zoe_neilson123 !

VOTE/COMMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

The doorknob turned slowly and in walked Colby, trying not to wake me. Little did he know, I had been sitting on the couch, waiting since 11pm for him to come home.

2:13 am

"Did you have fun?" I said sarcastically, standing up and crossing my arms like a mother scolding her child for coming home after curfew.

"Shit. Babe, I'm sorry, I lost track of time and-"

"Oh I bet." I interrupted him. "A text would've been nice, you know?" I said, my passive aggressiveness shining through.

He tried to butter me up, telling me what he thought I wanted to hear. "I know, and I'm sorry, baby. I swear it won't ha-"

I cut him off again, "Yeah, I know it won't. Because I'm fucking leaving." I turned around and walked off, into the bedroom.

"Woah, calm down, alright? It's not that big of a deal, Zoe." He chased after me, grabbing my arm.

I yanked myself out of his grip and yelled, "Don't fucking touch me, alright?"

"Zoe! What the hell is the matter with you, right now? Where is this coming from?!" He yelled back, confusion taking over him. "You're not going anywhere until you tell me what the problem is!"

"Fucking watch me." I said under my breath, swinging the closet door open, grabbing as many clothing items as possible from the hangers and throwing them on the bed. Colby did everything, except stand there and let me take my things.

"Stop! Zoe, stop! You're not going anywhere!" He stood in my way, blocking the dresser to keep me from getting out my belongings. "Can you fucking calm down? You're not leaving!" He said, taking things from my hands, and not letting me pack my bags. As I let out a frustrated grown, he said, "Please, calm down! Just tell me what the hell is going on?!"

"This! This is what's going on!" I said, throwing my phone directly at him. He picked it up and started blankly at it, seeing the leaked pictures of him and his ex-girlfriend, Jordan Burgess.

"Fuck. Zoe, are you fucking serious? It was a fucking YouTube collab! I went with Sam last week to film! That's how YouTube fucking works!" He chucked my phone at the bed, making it bounce off and fall on the carpeted floor.

"Oh yeah! Why don't we just not tell each other when we're hanging out with our exes!" I yelled, sarcastically.

"I wasn't hanging out with her, I was making a damn YouTube video! It was Sam's idea!" He yelled back.

"So you hid it from me? A bit sketchy if you ask me!" I walked out, looking for his phone.

"Because I knew you'd freak out!" He followed behind me.