#50 | Ouija Board (pt.2)

PART 2 AS PROMISED!

Also! If you have a request, please DM me. Keep in mind there are tons of requests I still have to write! 😓

Vote and check out this imagine's song!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Your POV}

Suddenly, the triangular piece flew right off, falling onto the ground, rolling down the small dip, and into the darkness.

Bewildered, Sam stood there, staring at what had just happened.

Suddenly, the candles blew out as Elton's filming equipment fell onto the floor.

"HELL NAAAW!" Corey jumped up, as we all took our fingers off the board.

My first instinct was to grab onto Colby.

Except...

"Colby?" I whispered. I felt around in the darkness, grabbing at nothing but air.

I could barely see anything within a few inches in front of my face. What made me think I could see anywhere beyond that. For the first time that night, I felt like I was in danger.

I could hear Corey mumbling for his phone and feeling around the gravel for it.

"Fuck." Elton lifted up his camera, letting its flash begin to light up our area once again.

As soon as our eyes adjusted, Sam ran towards me, making sure I was okay. "Hey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He put his hands on my shoulders, checking to see if I was hurt.

I nodded, my eyes still drowning in fear and my lip quivering as I replied, "Where is Colby?"

As soon as Corey found his phone, he quickly turned the flashlight on, pointing it just about anywhere. "What the hell just happened!"

Elton's voice sounded calm and collected, probably to help us chill out a bit. "Guys, just take a deep breath. We need to go find him."

Sam rubbed my back, giving me the validation that everything would be okay. But, how could anything be okay when my boyfriend was missing? Specially after the events that had just taken place.

"Don't worry, he's gotta be around here somewhere. You can't go that far in such a small amount of time." Sam comforted me.

Elton lifter up his gear, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and leading the way. "This way, guys."

My feet were shaky with every step I took, similar to my hands, which were far too shaky to even wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Colby!" Corey and Elton yelled, pointing their lights into the trees.

As Elton led the way into the forest, all I could think about was the Ouija Board. How it kept spelling out Colby, and how the board freaked out at the end. I had never felt more paranoid in my entire life. I looked from side to side, but refused to look back. I was afraid that if I looked behind me, I'd see something I didn't necessarily want to see.

"Relax, we'll find him, I swear." Sam patted my shoulder as I nodded.

Suddenly, after what seemed like years of walking and searching, Elton stopped in his tracks.